131 replies to this topic

#41 usmcscott

usmcscott

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

well the videos that are meant to be hd show alot better but ok ill try one more time...and im using ss3 so i should just go into install and just install it?
i think one time i did that it erased everything i had on there for one app....it erased everything for that one app basically lol

#42 usmcscott

usmcscott

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

nevermind my rom is still installed lol

#43 usmcscott

usmcscott

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:05 PM

Ok it works..Thanks for all your help
Now it's my favorite rom
  • lownslow200sx likes this

#44 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts
  • Google+:Lownslow200sx
  • LocationRocky Mount, NC
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD, OG Razor, Nexus 7 (2012)

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

well the videos that are meant to be hd show alot better but ok ill try one more time...and im using ss3 so i should just go into install and just install it?
i think one time i did that it erased everything i had on there for one app....it erased everything for that one app basically lol

Reboot into recovery select install then find the zip file I sent you flash it, after its done installing at the end it will have two buttons at the bottom that ask wipe cache/dalvik and reboot system. select wipe cache and dalvik then reboot system, once it boots up before you open the app go to Settings then Apps find YouTube force close it then wipe data then you're good to go.

JXGM6Ej.png

#45 Jviper6000

Jviper6000

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:18 AM

Hey low I ran into a glitch I think, can you help? There is an app I use all the time called xfinity player. Its a Comcast app that you can watch TV n movies on. When I go into a video I get a picture that is green and scrambled and says visual on in the corner. Any idea how to fix? I have a screen shot too

Attached Files

#46 Jviper6000

Jviper6000

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:29 AM

Hey low I ran into a glitch I think, can you help? There is an app I use all the time called xfinity player. Its a Comcast app that you can watch TV n movies on. When I go into a video I get a picture that is green and scrambled and says visual on in the corner. Any idea how to fix? I have a screen shot too

Hey nevermind! I just uninstalled and reinstalled and its not doing it anymore! Thanks anyways!

#47 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:42 AM

Hey nevermind! I just uninstalled and reinstalled and its not doing it anymore! Thanks anyways!

Sorry I didn't get back to you in time, but I'm glad to hear you got it working.

JXGM6Ej.png

#48 RAZR2012

RAZR2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Google+:antwuan.tws@gmail.com
  • LocationPeoria IL

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

Truly luv this rom....will their be any updates soon?

#49 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

Truly luv this rom....will their be any updates soon?

Got one coming soon, no big changes just updated the base, a few bug fixes, and a few more tweaks.

JXGM6Ej.png

#50 Jviper6000

Jviper6000

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:01 AM

Hey man I just noticed an issue or a misunderstanding on my part but maybe you can tell me. In your rom description you say the main directory for saved files is the sd-ext but when I download apps or save anything it still goes to my internal memory as.a default save directory...also I see a new file in mnt/ called sd-ext but it doesn't do anything?

Attached Files

#51 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:45 PM

Hey man I just noticed an issue or a misunderstanding on my part but maybe you can tell me. In your rom description you say the main directory for saved files is the sd-ext but when I download apps or save anything it still goes to my internal memory as.a default save directory...also I see a new file in mnt/ called sd-ext but it doesn't do anything?

Sorry I meant sdcard-ext is now the primary storage location.

JXGM6Ej.png

#52 RAZR2012

RAZR2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationPeoria IL

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

thank you for the response, look forward to the update. :D

#53 Jviper6000

Jviper6000

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:11 PM

Sorry I meant sdcard-ext is now the primary storage location.

That's the thing, the sdcard-ext isn't my default save location, the internal still is. All that happened when I downloaded the from is it added a folder named sd-ext in the screenshot

#54 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

That's the thing, the sdcard-ext isn't my default save location, the internal still is. All that happened when I downloaded the from is it added a folder named sd-ext in the screenshot

My Rom is based off of Dhacker and Hashcodes AOKP build and this is a modification that they have included in all the future builds of CM10 and AOKP to free up space of the Internal SD for the uses of safestrap 3, also I have tested it myself and if I download a rom I find it located in SDcard-ext / Downloads so I'm not sure what the issue you are having is related to but I have not modified anything related to internal or external SDcard except for the SDcard-ext read/write speed boost. Maybe you could try downloading anything and see if you have a Download folder located in SDcard-ext, if not you may need to flash the rom again and do a full wipe and see if that corrects the issue.

JXGM6Ej.png

#55 RAZR2012

RAZR2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationPeoria IL

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

I am using go sms and I can't receive mms but I can send them. I deleted. The stock. And using this one, anyone. Know if that's why?

#56 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

I am using go sms and I can't receive mms but I can send them. I deleted. The stock. And using this one, anyone. Know if that's why?

Right now no matter what you use, MMS is kinda hit and miss for some people so its hard to say exactly what will give you 100% working MMS for both sending and receiving. For me Gosms works great but some have reported it not working at all for them.

JXGM6Ej.png

#57 sherri

sherri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Twitter:sherri64
  • LocationMy own personal hell....

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:23 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Mms works fine using this. I am on FT AOKP JB, but it works.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Disappointed and hurt. Not surprised.

#58 fuzzy25

fuzzy25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:25 PM

My apps that have a scan option does not work. I. E. Scanlife and walgreens. Just works for a nanosecond then freezes the screen. Any suggestions? Tna!

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

#59 Stealthyscooby

Stealthyscooby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:05 PM

anyone have issues with cpu min speed staying on your selected setting? ie. i have min selected to 500-700 and max at the OC speed. but once exited and the screen shuts off. I go back into the settings and see that its back to 300 :(

#60 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:17 PM

anyone have issues with cpu min speed staying on your selected setting? ie. i have min selected to 500-700 and max at the OC speed. but once exited and the screen shuts off. I go back into the settings and see that its back to 300 :(

I think this issue is fixed in the build im about to release, Im running it through a few more test and I'll get back to you.

JXGM6Ej.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AOKP, overclock, razr, rom, jelly bean, inverted, blacked out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users