131 replies to this topic

#81 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts
  • Google+:Lownslow200sx
  • LocationRocky Mount, NC
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD, OG Razor, Nexus 7 (2012)

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

The following Issues are either blur related, normal AOKP issues, or features I do not use and are untested and need looking into.

I just installed the rom. I love it. A few things i do miss that I'm hoping you can somehow add on or make apk's for. Is there a way to get motocast, smart actions, the lock animation when it shuts off like a old tv, and the new moto clock widget?

I included Zumocast because motocast is baked into blur, Smart actions is also baked into blur so thats a no go, as far as the lockscreen animation goes, I disabled that by default but in my next build i will most likely enable it again, and the Moto Circle clock widget requires the Moto launcher which I do not include in my builds.

Developer does this ROM have any thermal protection built in like the stock one?

No as far as I know that is a Moto thing but you shouldn't experience any overheating.

For some reason, Camera (a couple of apps I have tried) work well (except for the flash, that is), but none of the barcode scanning apps seem to want to work. They capture the first frame when the app starts, but then nothing.
Can anybody confirm, or is it just me?

I hardly ever use the barcode recognition but it has never worked for me in any CM10/AOKP builds with stock camera.

JXGM6Ej.png

#82 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

I would just like to inform everyone that I have included donation links to the bottom of the original OP, not for myself but for the two devs Hashcode & Dhacker that spend countless hours making the base to these roms even possible so please show these guys some respect and donate anything if possible, $5, $10, even a single $1 helps with future development for our devices.

JXGM6Ej.png

#83 inssane

inssane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

Thanks for your work.
This rom is really great so far.

The only weirdness I have, other than the AOKP bugs, is the drop down shade, in landscape, doesn't let me flip up or down on what's listed. (boy, this is hard to describe with improper terms)
Basically, when you are in navigation, drop the shade down, and there is a little bar that says exit nav - that little bar toggles on and off in portrait, but not in landscape.

Maybe a small request - can we long press and reorder the bars in the shade? ie, when I drive, I may flip the shade down to change a gmusic track. When it's on the bottom of the shade, it makes it cumbersome to navigate, especially in the car.
Make sense? Not sure if it's possible, but I have thought this feature would be very helpful. Phone doesn't need to remember the position when it next opens, but for convenience when you need it.

Thanks again - solid, no reboots or heat issues. Battery is good, but as others have said, not stellar.

#84 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

Thanks for your work.
This rom is really great so far.

The only weirdness I have, other than the AOKP bugs, is the drop down shade, in landscape, doesn't let me flip up or down on what's listed. (boy, this is hard to describe with improper terms)
Basically, when you are in navigation, drop the shade down, and there is a little bar that says exit nav - that little bar toggles on and off in portrait, but not in landscape.

Maybe a small request - can we long press and reorder the bars in the shade? ie, when I drive, I may flip the shade down to change a gmusic track. When it's on the bottom of the shade, it makes it cumbersome to navigate, especially in the car.
Make sense? Not sure if it's possible, but I have thought this feature would be very helpful. Phone doesn't need to remember the position when it next opens, but for convenience when you need it.

Thanks again - solid, no reboots or heat issues. Battery is good, but as others have said, not stellar.

I just recently picked up the Razr HD MAXX so my wife took my OG razr so I am unable to debug any builds or do any testing at the moment. but once I get a chance to pry it from her hands i'll get back to building and fixing bugs. :)

JXGM6Ej.png

#85 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

ZKK007 has ported his "Pink Floyd" Theme over to (Aokp) Licorice 1.0

You can check it out

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

JXGM6Ej.png

#86 razrsedge

razrsedge

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:34 AM

I've noticed that the "clock" app seems to randomly force close a lot. My clock still remains at the top of the screen, but I had to download Alarm Clock Plus to be able to set an alarm. Anyone else notice this?

#87 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

I've noticed that the "clock" app seems to randomly force close a lot. My clock still remains at the top of the screen, but I had to download Alarm Clock Plus to be able to set an alarm. Anyone else notice this?

Did you flash the 4.2 clock or is it the stock clock force closing?

JXGM6Ej.png

#88 Razrlover

Razrlover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

CNA LICoRIce coming?

You have to complete the tri-fecta.

You had me at AOKP

#89 Razrlover

Razrlover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

CNA LICoRIce coming?

You had me at AOKP

#90 Razrlover

Razrlover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

Oops sorry

#91 Razrlover

Razrlover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:11 PM

?

Body snatchers?
  • lownslow200sx likes this

#92 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

CNA LICoRIce coming?

You had me at AOKP

Once Dhacker and Hashcode update the base to Android version 4.2 I will be updating my builds.and starting a CNA build.

JXGM6Ej.png

#93 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

What in the world is CNA? Should I be excited about it?
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#94 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

What in the world is CNA? Should I be excited about it?

CNA Is short for Code Name Android. It's like a mix of CM10 and AOKP

JXGM6Ej.png

#95 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:49 AM

CNA Is short for Code Name Android. It's like a mix of CM10 and AOKP

. Ohh, well in that case I am excited!
  • lownslow200sx likes this
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#96 razrsedge

razrsedge

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

It's the stock clock that keeps force closing. I do have the 4.2 swipe keyboard flashed though if that matters..

#97 lj1722

lj1722

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

First off this rom is fantastic. Smooth all the way through. Love it! That said lately Ive been noticing a weird issue. Seemingly at random it will get extremely slow. I will have weird FCs on everything from trebucket to google play to sound hound. As it was your rom I was wondering if you would have an insight as to how I could best investigate this issue. Any specific apps I should use or particular things I should look for to narrow my search? Any advice would be appreciated and, once again, thanks for a fantastic rom.

#98 epatten

epatten

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

Hi,
thanks for the ROM - I've been trying out several over the past day and in my opinion this one looks the best and has all the features I want.
However, just as I had finished exploring some of the features, I got a error that trebuchet had crashed, and some message about screen sizes (I accidentally clicked ok before noting exactly what it said). Now the launcher screen size is about twice as big as what my phone can handle and most of the icons (including the notification bar) are off-screen. Other apps seem to be displaying properly. No amount of restarting or wiping the cache has been able to reset it. I think the launcher thinks my phone is a tablet instead of a phone. Is there a way to fix this? I would love to be able to use this ROM, but it's a fairly debilitating bug. I haven't been able to find anyone else with this issue, so maybe it's just something on my phone?

help is greatly appreciated!

thanks,
Eli

Verizon Droid Razr Maxx using Safestrap Recovery v3.05

#99 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

Hi,
thanks for the ROM - I've been trying out several over the past day and in my opinion this one looks the best and has all the features I want.
However, just as I had finished exploring some of the features, I got a error that trebuchet had crashed, and some message about screen sizes (I accidentally clicked ok before noting exactly what it said). Now the launcher screen size is about twice as big as what my phone can handle and most of the icons (including the notification bar) are off-screen. Other apps seem to be displaying properly. No amount of restarting or wiping the cache has been able to reset it. I think the launcher thinks my phone is a tablet instead of a phone. Is there a way to fix this? I would love to be able to use this ROM, but it's a fairly debilitating bug. I haven't been able to find anyone else with this issue, so maybe it's just something on my phone?

help is greatly appreciated!

thanks,
Eli

Verizon Droid Razr Maxx using Safestrap Recovery v3.05

If you are able to try to go to settings/apps and wipe cache and data on the trebuchet and if that doesn't fix the issue go into settings/rom control an you will see a setting for tablet UI make sure its not selected and you should be good to go. If you have any issues just let me know.

JXGM6Ej.png

#100 epatten

epatten

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:13 PM

If you are able to try to go to settings/apps and wipe cache and data on the trebuchet and if that doesn't fix the issue go into settings/rom control an you will see a setting for tablet UI make sure its not selected and you should be good to go. If you have any issues just let me know.

I actually just went ahead and deleted the slot that I had installed the ROM on, then re-made it and installed it again, and that did the trick. I bet you're right though and I must have accidentally clicked the tablet UI setting. If it happens again I'll check there first.
Thanks!

Eli

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AOKP, overclock, razr, rom, jelly bean, inverted, blacked out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users