TALLYWACKER

Android caused my divorce !

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSouth
  • Current Device(s):M8 ROOTED S-OFF UNLOCKED, XT926 UNLOCKED

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:27 AM

Tried flashing a 4.4 ROM without reading that I have to upgrade my phone to stock kitkat which is cool because I have a M8 as my primary but recently sent it in for repairs and now I'm back on my xt926 without any WiFi or tethering capability and I was looking at my build props for answeres and found ro.WiFi channels = (blank) and I was hoping someone with a 926 could look at there's and tell me what theirs reads so that I may get my tethering and WiFi back without having to rsd back because I don't have access to a PC at the moment thanks 

Sent from my Chuck Norris Edition M8 

#2 TALLYWACKER

TALLYWACKER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSouth

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:40 AM

Never mind I don't think that build prop has a dam thing to do with my problem after changing the value to 1 I was able to get past( turning hotspot on ..) But still no WiFi stuff 

#3 TALLYWACKER

TALLYWACKER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSouth

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:51 AM

OK  I got WiFi and hotspot working again all I had to do was flash BLURRY HD for some reason it fixed everything after flashing every stock ROM from batakang to nexesque the problem stayed until I remembered how flashing BLURRY HD removed my boot loader unlocked warning (which I loved ) and replaced it with the stock red M so I said its worth a shot and I pleased to report it worked my youngest is on her tablet now watching season 4 walking dead using my WiFi tether ! So everyone remember don't be a dam noob READ READ READ COMPREHEND READ SOME MORE ASK A COUPLE QUESTIONS THEN FLASH ....crack flashing without a PC available to get you back is just silly ... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users