Nubia1

JUST A COOL OLD GUY WHO LIKES ANDROID

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationCincinnati,Ohio
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD/ OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:42 AM

is there another "hd" rom other than the two that have been here for the past few months? I thought i saw last evening a new hd rom that p3droid had been working on. if anyone knows what i am referring to please post... thanks

#2 Guest_rgocal_*

Guest_rgocal_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:55 AM

Depends on what you mean by "HD"
My rom has integrated adreno drivers which make a true HD experience. Some cyanogen based roms use them to. Some roms just say Hd because they look beautiful on our screen while some devs do achieve the HD quality.

sent from my Droid Razr running Bionx Nx

#3 chipworkz

chipworkz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:57 AM

The only ones I have seen is Droid HD soft and non soft key version, and Arctic HD. The only rom available in the Team Black Hat app is Tranquilice 7.0U but I am not sure when it came out.

#4 Nubia1

Nubia1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:14 AM

This rom that I'm talking about actually has the true circles widget in it. It's driving me nuts trying to find it. I tried to look for it early this am but the site was down. If i remember correctly i saw p3droid's name somewhere on it....... I appreciate your help... thanks again

#5 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:05 AM

is there another "hd" rom other than the two that have been here for the past few months? I thought i saw last evening a new hd rom that p3droid had been working on. if anyone knows what i am referring to please post... thanks

Tranquil?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#6 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:31 PM

Speaking of TBH has anyone flashed Tranquil? Don't mean to get off the main subject.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#7 rugman55

rugman55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationBrunswick, Ga
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, BlackBerry PlayBook

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:38 PM

Arctic HD has the circle widgits ported over from the Razor M.

#8 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

This rom that I'm talking about actually has the true circles widget in it. It's driving me nuts trying to find it. I tried to look for it early this am but the site was down. If i remember correctly i saw p3droid's name somewhere on it....... I appreciate your help... thanks again

Just wanted to let u know Im moving this over to the "FAQ" forum. This forum is really just for dev's to post their roms. Thank You :)

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#9 Nubia1

Nubia1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

Just wanted to let u know Im moving this over to the "FAQ" forum. This forum is really just for dev's to post their roms. Thank You :)

I ask the question in this the rom forum because it is a direct question pertaining to a rom in the rom forum.... thanks anyhow....

#10 Nubia1

Nubia1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:05 PM

Speaking of TBH has anyone flashed Tranquil? Don't mean to get off the main subject.

I have not flashed the tranquil rom ... yet. I really would like to try it .... now since i have all these vacant rom slots ;) (thanks to hashcode) I just have to do so.....

#11 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:49 PM

I ask the question in this the rom forum because it is a direct question pertaining to a rom in the rom forum.... thanks anyhow....

I'm not trying to be offensive or anything but that's the reason your thread was in the wrong forum. The rom forum is exclusively for devs to post their roms only. It's actually explained in the sticky up top this forum is explicitly not for asking questions. That's why we have a frequently asked questions section. Thank you

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!

#12 Nubia1

Nubia1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

Take it easy.... its all good... no offense taken. I was looking for a quick answer... its all good....your doing what your supposed to... no sweat.

#13 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

Take it easy.... its all good... no offense taken. I was looking for a quick answer... its all good....your doing what your supposed to... no sweat. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'm easy. And i understand why folks post stuff in the busier forums, because they'd like a quicker answer. But imagine if you're someone coming in to look through the new roms or your looking for one you tried before and want to see if its been updated or whatever..and you have to dig through dozens of threads full of questions or discussions about the roms. It makes it crazy cluttered. That's the only reason this particular forum we try to enforce that rule. You'll notice there's often a lot of overlap in the other forums and we try to be easy going about it because we aren't the xda-nazi-style forum mods. But the rom forum is really just meant to post roms. Like the theme forum should be for just posting themes, but all the time there's ?'s about theming in there. Again, I'm not upset and at the same time didn't t want to come off like the "forum police" I didn't make the rules, I just enforce 'em. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users