Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

Found this with the aokp and cm 10 and aosp ROMs on goo inside me website. Y'all check it out its rockin for me. Has all of cm10 and most of aokp. I had nothin to do with any of it, just bringing it to y'all. I didn't ask permission because as old as I am I know its better to ask for forgiveness than permission! So ggoto gooinside/hash code and getyall some.
TEXAS state of mind

#2 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:40 AM

Not sure what your'e talking about? Codename Android is a rom by "Codename". Here's his

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

and his

. He only make roms for Nexus devices (and the GS3) and I'm not aware of Hash being directly involved with him. Furthermore, I looked through Hash's Goo.IM page and I couldn't find anything for a Razr "Codename" rom. You didn't post a link for anything either. So I don't really know what you're trying to share here but it's most likely mislabeled, unofficial or some kind of kang...I don't know. That's why we ask the dev if we can share their stuff before we post it up...it may not be something they wanted to release. Just because you found it uploaded somewhere doesn't really mean that it was intended for release. Post a Screen Shot of your "about phone" screen so we can see what it is you're running there.
  • Krazr likes this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#3 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:43 AM

Not sure what your'e talking about? Codename Android is a rom by the Codename team. Here's

and

. They only make roms for Nexus devices (and the GS3) and I'm not aware of Hash being directly involved with them. Furthermore, I looked through Hash's Goo.IM page and I couldn't find anything for a Razr "Codename" rom. You didn't post a link for anything either. So I don't really know what you're trying to share here but it's most likely mislabeled, unofficial or some kind of kang...I don't know. That's why we ask the dev if we can share their stuff before we post it up...it may not be something they wanted to release. Just because you found it uploaded somewhere doesn't really mean that it was intended for release. Post a Screen Shot of your "about phone" screen so we can see what it is you're running there.

Dhacker released a spyder build of Codename Android ;)

#4 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:59 AM

Dhacker released a spyder build of Codename Android ;)

Well there you go. I figured it was an unofficial build. We need to be careful what we post. Provide links and give accurate credit at a minimum. That's all
  • bbortel likes this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#5 FutureBear

FutureBear

Flying Spaghetti Savior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:06 AM

It is a really nice rom. I like it better than the rest. Minimal stuff in it, so you can customize it your own way, yet with all the good tweaks the others have.

#6 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:41 AM

Sorry to post without details. No excuse. I found it on hashs gooinside DL page and installed it and it works great. I'm on bionic 246. I had Nada to do with this ROM other than posting it. I tried to post a link but it was late and I gave up after a couple of tries. I also tried to get hold of hash and couldn't I didn't have my Twitter set up on cna yet. Like I said, betterto ask for forgiveness than permission. AAnd it really is a badass ROM. So if I made a mistake forgive me I didn't take any credit and I never kang.
TEXAS state of mind

#7 Psychlone

Psychlone

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationIn search of more light...

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

The CNA in Goo.im is THE best ROM I've ever had on my Razr Maxx. Ever.
It's got the customizations of AOKP (along with others) and the stability too. But it's lighter and faster.

I sincerely hope and pray that Hashc0de will port a newer release of CNA for the Razr/Maxx!! (since Dhacker has moved on to HD/etc)

And for anyone that hasn't tried it, you seriously should give it a shot. EVERYTHING WORKS, including MMS and SMS.

Psychlone
Light in the absence of eyes illuminates nothing. Visible forms are not inherent in the world, but are granted by the act of seeing.

#8 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

OK, I'm interested in this rom - but when I tried to instal it, I saw instructions during the install process that referred to Gapps & when install finished all I got was a blck screen & I'm guessing that sjme gapps package needs to be installed; but alas!

there are no references here to which version of gapps is needed, or where to find it… & yes I did look on goo.im

it seems that the gapps would have to be installed as a 2nd zip file to be run during the SS 311 install process…

fwiw, I tried to install into a newly created slot 1, & did wipes of Data, Cache, Dalvik, & System & in that order…

any help getting the proper install instructions will be much appreciated.

TIA,
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#9 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Twitter:gwojdan_81

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

OK, I'm interested in this rom - but when I tried to instal it, I saw instructions during the install process that referred to Gapps & when install finished all I got was a blck screen & I'm guessing that sjme gapps package needs to be installed; but alas!

there are no references here to which version of gapps is needed, or where to find it… & yes I did look on goo.im

it seems that the gapps would have to be installed as a 2nd zip file to be run during the SS 311 install process…

fwiw, I tried to install into a newly created slot 1, & did wipes of Data, Cache, Dalvik, & System & in that order…

any help getting the proper install instructions will be much appreciated.

TIA,

Are you on the ICS or the JB kernel? I think the cna ROMs run on the ICS kernel. As far as gapps are concerned, I think you can just Google it, but you'll want to get the ICS ones which have a July date I believe.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#10 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

gary, well, er, um, not to seem ungrateful to you & your willingness to help,
but, actually this thread's title talks about this being a JB version of CNA…
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#11 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

gary, well, er, um, not to seem ungrateful to you & your willingness to help,
but, actually this thread's title talks about this being a JB version of CNA…

Oops, sorry. Just go for the December gapps then.
Do you follow Hash & Dhacker on Twitter? They have news about getting the moto builds merged in.

Edit: I just checked Hashcode's listing on goo manager & the only cna ROM I can see is dated 10/29/2012 making it a JB ROM tooled for the moto ICS kernel. If the date on these things predate the DEC release date of the moto JB leak then it's pretty safe to assume they're for the ICS kernel, even if they say JB in their title.
If you want to run this use the July gapps package that you can d/l right from the app. That's what I used when I ran this last fall.

#12 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:58 PM

grrrrr, & I so wanted to use a JB kernel based rom…
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#13 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:49 AM

grrrrr, & I so wanted to use a JB kernel based rom…

Load up the goomanager app & look under compatible ROMs, Dhacker just posted a liquid smooth ROM that is for the JB kernel. I would use the gapps package from Dec 2012 for it.

#14 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

gary, thanks for the reference- I should have said a cna / cm combo that runs on a jb; I wanted to run the rom mentioned in this thread w/JB not JB adjusted for ICS-

My daily driver is JB Eclipse, & since I'm running xlightwaverx's dual boot it is most inconvenient to have a secondary rom to play with be ICS kernel based; as I'd have to be by my desktop to switch back & forth…

not very appealing since my daily driver is on JB…
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#15 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

gary, thanks for the reference- I should have said a cna / cm combo that runs on a jb; I wanted to run the rom mentioned in this thread w/JB not JB adjusted for ICS-

My daily driver is JB Eclipse, & since I'm running xlightwaverx's dual boot it is most inconvenient to have a secondary rom to play with be ICS kernel based; as I'd have to be by my desktop to switch back & forth…

not very appealing since my daily driver is on JB…

Yep, same boat here. Oh well, official JB should drop soon so all our troubles will be over :)

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using Tapatalk 2

#16 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

gary, btw, the goo app is nice, but where to find install instructions?

SpyderMan

Sent from my JB Eclipsed XT912

Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#17 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:32 AM

gary, btw, the goo app is nice, but where to find install instructions?

SpyderMan

Sent from my JB Eclipsed XT912

For the app or for what you get from the app?
The app will d/l to the goomanager folder on your SD card, so that's where you'll find the ROM to flash. You still have to flash manually through safe strap though.

#18 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:52 AM

gary, thanks, I meant flashing instructions.

some just require the standard 4 wipes, & others have required wiping data 2x, then 1x fbr the rest & some require gapps flashed together w/the rom & others gapps need to be flashed after the 1st reboot

that's the kind of install instructions I am looking for… lacking these instructions can lead to bad performance…
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#19 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:54 AM

gary, thanks, I meant flashing instructions.

some just require the standard 4 wipes, & others have required wiping data 2x, then 1x fbr the rest & some require gapps flashed together w/the rom & others gapps need to be flashed after the 1st reboot

that's the kind of install instructions I am looking for… lacking these instructions can lead to bad performance…

Having flashed ROMs from there before:
D/l the ROM & gapps & move them to the root of your external storage (sdcard-ext).
Boot into safestrap & create or activate your desired ROM slot (for many of these alpha/beta ROMs, slot 1 is optimal).
Wipe data/cache/dalvik/system partitions of the desired slot if not newly created.
Flash ROM & gapps together.
Reboot & set up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users