Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Twitter:@jamminjon82
  • LocationGloucester, VA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, Moto X, Kindle Fire 2,Razr M, Nexus 7, Acer A100

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:41 AM

I flashed the fxz gpe(after flashing the official first) a few weeks ago on my daughter's phone. It worked well until one night she said there were issues. It would not stop force closing just about every app. I did not have a custom recovery on it at that time. I have since attempted to rsd the gpe, the official fxz, a custom recovery. I have used fastboot commands to attempt to wipe userdata etc. All of these say successful, but it reboots back to the broken gpe each time. When I try to use adb shell to mount system it tells me permission denied. Note, this phone is being used as a media and game device, so no sim card and is in airplane mode with wifi on generally. Any ideas guys?

#2 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,118 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:42 AM

um the folks who can help you on this would need a teeny bit more info - i.e. what OS are you on, what were you trying to flash, how, etc...

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#3 jamminjon82

jamminjon82

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Twitter:@jamminjon82
  • LocationGloucester, VA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, Moto X, Kindle Fire 2,Razr M, Nexus 7, Acer A100

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:04 AM

I flashed the fxz gpe(after flashing the official first) a few weeks ago on my daughter's phone. It worked well until one night she said there were issues. It would not stop force closing just about every app. I did not have a custom recovery on it at that time. I have since attempted to rsd the gpe, the official fxz, a custom recovery. I have used fastboot commands to attempt to wipe userdata etc. All of these say successful, but it reboots back to the broken gpe each time. When I try to use adb shell to mount system it tells me permission denied. Note, this phone is being used as a media and game device, so no sim card and is in airplane mode with wifi on generally. Any ideas guys?

um the folks who can help you on this would need a teeny bit more info - i.e. what OS are you on, what were you trying to flash, how, etc...

This would be Google play edition from XDA and the official kitkat. I used both rsd and fastboot commands, neither did anything despite saying either "pass" or successful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users