497 replies to this topic

#321 wilcoxen.4

wilcoxen.4

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

I have been running the JB leak for a week or so now, and it was running smoothly, but not as good as my brother's phone. (I put it on his, too). After some browsing around, I noticed mine was getting a ton of wake locks and his has basically none. I just decided to boot in to recovery, wipe cache and just restore device. Ever since, it has been super screwy. I finally got it to boot back up last night, and thought it was fine. (Don't ask me how, but I got it to get into fast boot, then just selected normal bootup. This morning, i put it on the charger, and it shut off again, and when I try to turn it on, the Moto logo appears, then a blank screen for a few seconds, then an android, standing up, with a blue 3D spinning shape in his chest. I can't get it to go past that. I don't have access to a PC right now, but I will tonight. So my question is, can I even SBF if I can't get into fast boot? Because I'm pretty sure Matt's Utility requires it, right? If anyone has any input, I would love to unbrick my phone!! Posted Image Thanks

#322 B.L.E.A.K

B.L.E.A.K

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Plz excuse my noobness, but I come from a time when ICS leaks were many and most of them had something missing.

Wanted to know what what DOESN'T work in this?
Camera? I know USB doesn't work..apart from that? Data? WiFi?

Sent from my XT910 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

#323 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

Plz excuse my noobness, but I come from a time when ICS leaks were many and most of them had something missing.

Wanted to know what what DOESN'T work in this?
Camera? I know USB doesn't work..apart from that? Data? WiFi?

Usb works fine. The newer builds of Android have removed mass storage.

Posted Image

Become a supporting member and help, get a DEV a phone, by going HERE

Please take the time to read our forum rules and guidelines.

#324 B.L.E.A.K

B.L.E.A.K

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

Usb works fine. The newer builds of Android have removed mass storage.

meaning? So what happens when u connect it to the comp? And what else doesn't work? Camera? Flash? Data?

#325 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts
  • Google+:Lownslow200sx
  • LocationRocky Mount, NC
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD, OG Razor, Nexus 7 (2012)

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

meaning? So what happens when u connect it to the comp? And what else doesn't work? Camera? Flash? Data?

Everything works in the leak, when you plug it into the PC it only displays connected as Media device or Camera but you can still access you internal-SD
and external-SD when you have it mounted as a Media device.

JXGM6Ej.png

#326 B.L.E.A.K

B.L.E.A.K

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

Everything works in the leak, when you plug it into the PC it only displays connected as Media device or Camera but you can still access you internal-SD
and external-SD when you have it mounted as a Media device.

oh OK..Thanx! So its good for a daily driver right? This is like the final built?

#327 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts
  • Google+:Lownslow200sx
  • LocationRocky Mount, NC
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD, OG Razor, Nexus 7 (2012)

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

oh OK..Thanx! So its good for a daily driver right? This is like the final built?

I can't say its the final build, but for sure a daily driver.

JXGM6Ej.png

#328 B.L.E.A.K

B.L.E.A.K

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

I can't say its the final build, but for sure a daily driver.

thanks a ton bro! Gonna try this soon...

#329 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Google+:markw4itg@gmail.com
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

When I tried to install this leash I got this error

assert failed: apply_patch_check ("/system/bin/logwrapper"."23d23abf573e78e4bfe692fedf631ad1faa3179e"."4a63fec78956def045b442910a754fa640db8f5a")
E:Error in/temp/sideload/package.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Any one have any ideas? I have the latest OTA update. Now I did install the JB update once before but didn't like it so I fastbooted back to ICS & reinstalled the OTA update. So I don't have a clue. I want to be able run the new JB theme.

#330 syntrix

syntrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:09 AM

So a little bit after installing I get a notification that a ton of processes want access to my Google account. Is this normal? Don't recall anything like this on my nexus 7.

#331 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,372 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

When I tried to install this leash I got this error

assert failed: apply_patch_check ("/system/bin/logwrapper"."23d23abf573e78e4bfe692fedf631ad1faa3179e"."4a63fec78956def045b442910a754fa640db8f5a")
E:Error in/temp/sideload/package.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Any one have any ideas? I have the latest OTA update. Now I did install the JB update once before but didn't like it so I fastbooted back to ICS & reinstalled the OTA update. So I don't have a clue. I want to be able run the new JB theme.

You have bootstrap installed. You have to be complete stock.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Non potest esse nisi unus

#332 Ban-Hammer

Ban-Hammer

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Twitter:@Adam_Swint
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR HD, Razr M

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:00 AM

So a little bit after installing I get a notification that a ton of processes want access to my Google account. Is this normal? Don't recall anything like this on my nexus 7.

I believe that is for Google Now. They added a feature in the new GNow update that monitors your Gmail account. Super slick stuff like package tracking, flight info (don't have to search it first) and other stuff.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

owCdSyp.jpg

#333 wilcoxen.4

wilcoxen.4

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:21 AM

I can't boot into recovery on the JB leak. I pull up the recovery menu, and select recovery, the droid with the ! shows up, and I hold VOL+ and VOL- but there is no response. Am I missing something? I've been searching the threads, but I can't find anything that says the recovery shouldn't work.

#334 Ban-Hammer

Ban-Hammer

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Twitter:@Adam_Swint
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR HD, Razr M

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

I can't boot into recovery on the JB leak. I pull up the recovery menu, and select recovery, the droid with the ! shows up, and I hold VOL+ and VOL- but there is no response. Am I missing something? I've been searching the threads, but I can't find anything that says the recovery shouldn't work.

It shouldn't look like Andy with an exclamation, it should look like Andy on his back with his tummy opened up

owCdSyp.jpg

#335 syntrix

syntrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:45 AM

Fails here, too... and I just got under 80% before trying.... figured I'd let it charge for a bit and try it while on the charger.

on the ! screen, it used to disappear after a few seconds, now it's just stuck there until you hold power + voldown for a while.

#336 B.L.E.A.K

B.L.E.A.K

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:54 AM

It shouldn't look like Andy with an exclamation, it should look like Andy on his back with his tummy opened up

u know this crucial step when installing an update? To hold vol up+vol down and power button to see the recovery options...?
Worth a shot...

#337 wilcoxen.4

wilcoxen.4

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:58 AM

That's why I'm confused. I got it to work fine to install jb leak. I'm pretty sure I'm doing the same thing now, but can't get the blue recovery to show up. Idk..

#338 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:00 AM

That's why I'm confused. I got it to work fine to install jb leak. I'm pretty sure I'm doing the same thing now, but can't get the blue recovery to show up. Idk..

It seems like a problem with the leak. I had the same issue. Try holding vol - & + for up to a minute while at the Android with triangle exclamation. Mine went through after about a minute

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#339 wilcoxen.4

wilcoxen.4

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

Thanks for the tip. Generally speaking, if something takes more than a few seconds, I go into panic mode :)

#340 B.L.E.A.K

B.L.E.A.K

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:27 AM

Any specific version of Stock ICS I need to be on..?
I have Matt's fastboot files and one update...
Will that work?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HD Jelly bean, 4.1.1, DROID RAZR HD, HD JB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users