Photo
- - - - -

[Req]4.4 bloat free blur rom?

Best Answer nprevette420 , 04 September 2014 - 04:26 PM

I recently tried roms and was not really a fan of them because I miss the feel of the original. Is there a way properly remove bloatware on the original img? If so how would I do so. I've been using titanium backup to remove most apps but I'm not sure what is bloatware and what is needed

I have a bloat free, deodexed and zipaligned ROM that I made from the stock KitKat 4.4.2 ROM (183.46.10) from Verizon . Check it out in my KitStalk thread. (It is just above the Download section) Read on there on how to flash. You must have already taken the official KitKat update for it to work. Titanium backup and root is built in :)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ipwn69

ipwn69

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:53 PM

I recently tried roms and was not really a fan of them because I miss the feel of the original. Is there a way properly remove bloatware on the original img? If so how would I do so. I've been using titanium backup to remove most apps but I'm not sure what is bloatware and what is needed

Edit: i've converted . . . Slimkat :D

#2 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:26 PM   Best Answer

I have a bloat free, deodexed and zipaligned ROM that I made from the stock KitKat 4.4.2 ROM (183.46.10) from Verizon . Check it out in my

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

. (It is just above the Download section) Read on there on how to flash. You must have already taken the official KitKat update for it to work. Titanium backup and root is built in :)

• Memnoch73 and ipwn69 like this

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users