** INSERT STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm not responsible for any damage you do to your phone using my tools. Always have a fastboot available for disaster recovery. **
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- [01/04] (3.12) Fix initial file selector location for backup/restore
- [12/29] (3.11) Allow use of custom updater-binary in .zip files for flashing on stock ROM (virtual slots still use prebuilt updater-binary in recovery).
- [12/29] (3.11) BUGFIX: Fixed fake flash error at the end of a .zip install. (No real error, .zip installs fine)
- [12/29] (3.10) Early support for booting custom ROMs on stock partitions. * STILL TESTING -- BUGGY*
- [12/29] (3.10) Enable flashing to stock ROM
- After .zip installations, nandroid restore or system wipe on the stock ROM: the current Safestrap files are restored to the system partition (Doesn't include the APK in /data -- so if you're restoring an old backup, be sure to update the Safestrap APK)
- During the Safestrap files restore a check is done to be sure there are minimal files on /system to re-enter Safestrap
- [12/27] (3.07) Bugfix: missed some changes in Safestrap 3.06
- [12/26] (3.06) Bugfix/Update for JB4.1 OTA for DroidRAZR (Non-JB devices can also use)
- [10/17] (3.05) Fixed SD card / emmc sharing in recovery (UMS)
- [10/17] (3.05) Fixed recovery installation/removal from ROM-slots
- [10/14] Updated to v3.04 BETA.
- [10/14] Recovery is now based off TWRP 22.214.171.124 (fully featured touch-based recovery)
- [10/14] Can create up to 4 Virtual ROM-slots to flash ROMs to and when "Active" ALL TWRP functions affect that ROM-slot (For example: Flashing .zips, Backup and Restore)
- [10/14] Nearly instant swapping from ROM to ROM
- [10/14] User selectable data partition sizes during ROM slot creation: 1GB, 2GB or 3GB
- [10/14] ROM slots are saved on the internal emmc space so that preinstall and webtop partitions are no longer used and shouldn't break OTAs.
- [10/14] Charging in recovery
- [10/14] Supports "Reboot Recovery" from Android OS
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- The entire TWRP team who has built an AMAZING recovery system.
- The testers which have helped in past and present versions of Safestrap, knowing that it could mean they brick their devices.