Photo

[DNA MOOT] Do you have Moot in your DNA?

• Please log in to reply
460 replies to this topic

#41 Torin_93

Torin_93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

I might get the DNA. I want one but im not sure where my job will be taking me next year so I might be holding onto the razr which is actually fine by me. Hows the battery?

#42 holla

holla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Locationatlanta,Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

Ok ty u 2. I got it done WiFi is working again I was in the wrong directory.good to see people helping here :)

#43 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

Ok ty u 2. I got it done WiFi is working again I was in the wrong directory.good to see people helping here

Im glad you got it working. Not sure how much i helped lol. And ty 2 papi for clearing up my idea. ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

#44 holla

holla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Locationatlanta,Ga

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

ohh u help a bunch i was trying to do it from my c drive when i have my adb/sdk $#!+ on my d drive...to many blunts yesterday when u mentioned to type the cd command thats when i remembered :)

#45 holla

holla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Locationatlanta,Ga

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

I might get the DNA. I want one but im not sure where my job will be taking me next year so I might be holding onto the razr which is actually fine by me. Hows the battery?

and to answer ur question the battery isnt bad i expected it to be hella horrible but its kool i get threw a day w/out having to charge but thats of course moderate use on the phone :)

#46 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

and to answer ur question the battery isnt bad i expected it to be hella horrible but its kool i get threw a day w/out having to charge but thats of course moderate use on the phone :)

Yeah I've been quite happy with my battery life too. It'll never be a Razr Maxx but it works. Some have said they are getting better battery using the Sense launcher but I gotta have my customization of Apex...
  • holla likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#47 holla

holla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Locationatlanta,Ga

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

word i feel u on that mem me too i'm a apex fan love the launcher. Figured i rock w/sense for awhile $#!+ the last htc phone i had was the thunderbolt so i'm kinda missing sense atm..lol

#48 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

I picked a DNA up today. Wanted to test drive a windows phone so got an HTC 8x Saturday... Decided to return it today but figured I already had the money invested so decided to swap for the DNA... No complaints so far.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

#49 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

I picked a DNA up today. Wanted to test drive a windows phone so got an HTC 8x Saturday... Decided to return it today but figured I already had the money invested so decided to swap for the DNA... No complaints so far.

Hey man this is great news!! Nice to have one of our home Devs on this. Looking forward to your future work...

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#50 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

Haven't decided if im going to do anything with it or not.. but this thing really is pretty beast! The display beautiful! Lol

#51 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

Haven't decided if im going to do anything with it or not.. but this thing really is pretty beast! The display beautiful! Lol

Yeah I love mine. The display is killer. I watched some HD you tube vids over the weekend. Amaaaaazing!!! Well I hope once you family stuff settles down and you are more comfortable with the phone your itch to Dev pops up. :D

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#52 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

Lol... I'm sure it will...

#53 dragonbro

dragonbro

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBay Area California

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:58 AM

Beautiful looking phone, but no removable memory, no NFC? Really?

#54 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

Beautiful looking phone, but no removable memory, no NFC? Really?

It has NFC. And what do you need a removable battery for?? You can hard reset the phone the same way as all the Razrs

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#55 holla

holla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Locationatlanta,Ga

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

Well if ur the kinda guy that needs everything on ur phone this isn't the one for u. Me 16g is more than enough for me.who needs a removable battery when this is is pretty decent:-)

sent from my beastly powered DNA using Tapatalk 2

#56 dragonbro

dragonbro

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

It has NFC. And what do you need a removable battery for?? You can hard reset the phone the same way as all the Razrs

My bad, I misread the NFC capabilities so +1. I don't care about removable battery as my Razr is the same, I was referring to removable memory..no micro SD slot. While I don't use the full capacity of my current setup, It just seems like a silly thing to leave out.

#57 osnoozeo

osnoozeo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:42 AM

Well considering I use my phone all tge time all day. Og razr lasted about 6hrs of use, tops. No sd card, no removable battery, and 2020mah battery. No thx ill pass, ill wait for dna+ in a minth or so

#58 dragonbro

dragonbro

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

Well, after messing around with the DNA in the store I walked out with one :) I didn't think I was going to love it so much, so smooth, so fast, so BIG! The screen is stunning, the camera is so much better than my Razr, and the screen is so much clearer to view. Colors are vibrant and bright, not washed out and blueish. I thought I wanted the Razr HD Maxx.....but I walked out with the DNA in hand.

Battery life is being tested, I don't expect to go "all day" without a recharge. I hope someone develops a car dock for this phone soon!
  • holla likes this

#59 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

Well, after messing around with the DNA in the store I walked out with one :) I didn't think I was going to love it so much, so smooth, so fast, so BIG! The screen is stunning, the camera is so much better than my Razr, and the screen is so much clearer to view. Colors are vibrant and bright, not washed out and blueish. I thought I wanted the Razr HD Maxx.....but I walked out with the DNA in hand.

Battery life is being tested, I don't expect to go "all day" without a recharge. I hope someone develops a car dock for this phone soon!

Welcome to the club man.. You're gonna love that phone. Very happy with mine so far... Yeah I am waiting for the car dock also
  • dragonbro likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#60 holla

holla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Locationatlanta,Ga

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

r u guys still rocking stock or have yall jumped into flashing a rom for this bad boy?. me i havent yet i want to try 1 but i cant remember whats the stock kenel is i think i need to be on the original kernel to flash roms rite/.pls correct me if i'm wrong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users