• Please log in to reply
1554 replies to this topic

#1021 Sgerena

Sgerena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:17 PM

Yes aosp clock works. I had I Motorola services fc on reboot but everything is working fine. Thanks DT :)

#1022 csharper_1969

csharper_1969

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:18 PM

I just clicked all the links... Try downloading with a different browser??

Okay thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#1023 TwoBuells

TwoBuells

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

Look up. :rolleyes:

cool!
Posted Image
Better to be a Racer for a moment, Than a Spectator for a lifetime.

#1024 mugsy77

mugsy77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:49 PM

For the record, fastboot is great... when it works. I fastbooted several times (wiping data/cache) from .744 trying to OTA update and it failed multiple attempts. Did an RSD restore and it finally worked. Just fyi for those who have issues getting back on path.

#1025 MonkeyMouth

MonkeyMouth

Boot Logo Master

• Superuser
  • 148 posts
  • Google+:Adriano.Badilla@gmail.com
  • LocationLaveen, Arizona
  • Current Device(s):DROID ULTRA

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

Woot Woot! Update didn't bootloop me! Thanks Th3ory!

Posted Image

Yet again. It isn't nessacary. But if you like my work or just want to be generous. Buy me a Monster. So I can stay up:P

Posted Image

#1026 csharper_1969

csharper_1969

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:28 PM

Whats a good alternative to motocast? I use the files tranfer part a lot for my job. I really like the rom and would to keep it, motocast was a real big tool for me. Any suggestions?

#1027 MonkeyMouth

MonkeyMouth

Boot Logo Master

• Superuser
  • 148 posts
  • Google+:Adriano.Badilla@gmail.com
  • LocationLaveen, Arizona
  • Current Device(s):DROID ULTRA

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

Whats a good alternative to motocast? I use the files tranfer part a lot for my job. I really like the rom and would to keep it, motocast was a real big tool for me. Any suggestions?

dropbox is really up there.

Posted Image

Yet again. It isn't nessacary. But if you like my work or just want to be generous. Buy me a Monster. So I can stay up:P

Posted Image

#1028 EDNYLaw

EDNYLaw

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Google+:jklimek0921
  • LocationNew York

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:34 PM

The hacked zumocast app works well for me. The apk is floating around XDA somewhere I think

#1029 custompro98

custompro98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Twitter:custompro98

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:37 PM

lol, just realized the cardock update you made includes smartdock, awesome. :D

#1030 LPTA

LPTA

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

just wanted to start out saying GREAT ROM, my phone is blazing fast!!!! But I am having trouble with the google talk app. it will not install from system/ app so i got another copy from a friends phone. the app installed but when i try to vid chat it will not do anything.

#1031 asim2202

asim2202

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:46 PM

antutu benchmarks?

#1032 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:20 PM

antutu benchmarks?

Not too many really care about those non-world benchmarks. For real. It's either smooth and fast for you...or not. But probably will be.

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#1033 whiteycash

whiteycash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:29 PM

hey sorry im sucha noob but how do i know what kernal version im on? 744 748 i have no clue. i rooted this past saturday and was prompted a few days later to update so i did but halfway thru the android download progress screen it failed. was that the update to this new version or am i ok to flash this in safestrap now?

#1034 superstargoddess

superstargoddess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:57 PM

hey sorry im sucha noob but how do i know what kernal version im on? 744 748 i have no clue. i rooted this past saturday and was prompted a few days later to update so i did but halfway thru the android download progress screen it failed. was that the update to this new version or am i ok to flash this in safestrap now?

Settings>About phone> for the system version. You don't mean kernel, you mean system version, I do believe. ^^ And there is a file here somewhere to flash the newest OTA if you don't have it. Or you can try to get it through your regular OTA process as you did before. Why did it fail?
- Motorola Droid RAZR [IC3Razr- always most recent]

#1035 superstargoddess

superstargoddess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:00 PM

just wanted to start out saying GREAT ROM, my phone is blazing fast!!!! But I am having trouble with the google talk app. it will not install from system/ app so i got another copy from a friends phone. the app installed but when i try to vid chat it will not do anything.

Not to totally ignore the fact that you want to fix your Google Talk, but have you tried Trillian? I've been using it for like a decade or something (whenever it came out, ha!) and I love it.

Edit: I should read before I post, you got it installed and wanted to know about video chat, herp derp. :P Ah well, I tried to help... kinda. ;)

Edited by superstargoddess, 01 February 2012 - 10:02 PM.

#1036 JBeXX

JBeXX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:04 PM

I am guessing you rooted and rom'd before going from 744 to 748 ota. The update you received was probably the official 748 update which you need to have stock files in place to successfully install. Best bet would be to fastboot back to stock, install ota update to 748, and then root and rom.

#1037 superstargoddess

superstargoddess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:11 PM

I am guessing you rooted and rom'd before going from 744 to 748 ota. The update you received was probably the official 748 update which you need to have stock files in place to successfully install. Best bet would be to fastboot back to stock, install ota update to 748, and then root and rom.

I have a feeling he/she is going to have no idea what the Hell you are talking about. :P

#1038 dareyoutolaugh

dareyoutolaugh

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:11 PM

It should be working, it is untested by myself but I don't think I broke it. Lol Maybe someone with a Webtop can confirm?

Unfortunately after a fresh fastboot->bootstrap->wipe->install my Lapdock 500 never gains control of a Webtop environment. The mouse cursor shows on the Razr's standard Android screen and the keyboard passes through, but the actual webtop never starts and the Lapdock only displays the traveling (M) logo.

I have a copy of /dev/log/main saved from an attempted dock/undock if you think that might provide any clues. I can't seem to attach it here, but if you PM me I can get it to you.

#1039 JBeXX

JBeXX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:13 PM

I have a feeling he/she is going to have no idea what the Hell you are talking about.

Lol, well that's why we are all here to answer questions if he/she chooses not to read up on to do things ;)

#1040 superstargoddess

superstargoddess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:53 PM

Lol, well that's why we are all here to answer questions if he/she chooses not to read up on to do things ;)

;) While I was writing my response to him/her, I thought that it was probably too complex. Then I read yours and was like daaaaamn. :P

I try not to assume anyone is a guy just because they are on here, since I know how that stereotype goes. ;) That's why I keep saying him/her since they don't have a picture that could possibly be themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users