Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

OK, So i have been with the razr bandwagon since it came out. I started og, then went to Maxx. I love the phone, but we have upgrades available and really thinking about jumping to the s3. What is the general consensus about the phone? I know battery will not measure up to maxx but is it tolerable? Probably hang on to the maxx for a while just incase i dont like it, but dont wanna jump if not worth it. Looking forward to actually being unlocked again tho.

Thanks for the input.

Posted Image

#2 redls1

redls1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

I came from the maxx. Like the GS3 but reception for me atleast reception isnt the greatest. I have always had a problem like this with Samsung.

#3 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

I have a White GS3 that is only a few weeks old that I'm about to put up for sale (like tomorrow). If you're thinking about jumping ship, PM me first! I will take care of you.

edit: And for what it's worth, being unlocked is AWESOME!!!! If I wasn't about to plunk down six hundred bucks on a Dev Razr HD, I would be keeping this phone. There's so many awesome roms and kernels and everything else. It's so much fun. Especially when you overclock to 2100mhz!! I really like this phone. If I wasn't such a Moto mark, I would have NO REASON to get rid of it. I wish I could afford to keep both. But $1200 bucks in 2 months is a lot of money to spend on cell phones.

Edited by tucstwo, 23 November 2012 - 05:27 PM.

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#4 pdumont1

pdumont1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:@puffingonj
  • Google+:Patrick Dumont
  • Locationct

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

i had the razr and went to the gs3 not too long ago. i love it.! odin is much more user friendly than rsd lite. only downside is now i spend more time on rootz wiki and xda due to the lack of users that post here.
gs3 with "unauthorized software"

#5 osnoozeo

osnoozeo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

I got my wife s3 and I just got note 2 yesterday. Im coming from og razr which really sucked gluteus maximus. So today I left for work at 99% and I use internet browser. 4g. Nfl mobile through out my day. And 10hrs later I was still at 81%. Id be damned note2 rocks. N my wifes s3 lasts her about 1 n half days

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users