24 replies to this topic

#1 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

Posted Image

Introducing the first custom ROM for the Motorola Atrix HD... Batakang ROM.
This is the same exact ROM I am using for the RAZR HD, and it does not have AT&T LTE. HSPA+ on GSM and LTE on Verizon as the maximum. *Now branched off for Wi-Fi support.
Wi-Fi is now working! 12/14/2012

Changelog:
12/2/2012 - Test 12. Updated base to official DROID RAZR HD Jellybean.
12/3/2012 - Test 13. Added busybox. Added OTA Update Center support for SS3 auto-updating by dhacker29.
12/12/2012 - Test 14. Added

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Swtiched from Superuser to SuperSU to fix root issues. Wipe if coming from Test 13 and before!
12/12/2012 - Test 15. No more included Gapps. Flash the

after flashing Test 15. Do NOT update Google Now (Voice Search) unless you like blank screens on it.
12/13/2012 - Test 16. An 'official' BatakangROM Gapps package is now used. Fixed hopefully all issues with force closes on previous test. Play Store working right away, Google Now works... as always let me no what problems.' Also, TabletUI will no longer be supported officially. You have to change the build.prop line for it yourself starting from now on. Uploading the same build twice just wasn't working out.
12/13/2012 - Release 1.00. CPU Sleep removed (wasn't working). Tethering fixed by default(maybe). Changed version name out of Beta :)
12/14/2012 - Release 1.00 Atrix HD Edition. Now there is an Atrix HD Edition. Wi-Fi works. Heck yeah. You've been waiting and here it is.
12/14/2012 - Release 1.10 Atrix HD Edition. Fixed Audio, Calls, Lag, Lockscreen lag, misc.

Known Bugs for Atrix HD HD (as of Release 1.10 Atrix HD Edition):
Download SQLite Editor and change line 67 (entitlement_check) of [Settings Storage > settings.db > settings] from a 1 to a 0. Reboot. WiFi tether and USB then should work.
You tell me.

Be on Jellybean on the Atrix HD (Non-Dev Edition). This can be the leaked or official.
Make a ROM Slot in any ROM slot.
Please go to SS3 main menu.
Choose 'Wipe' and then 'Factory Reset'.
Install the .zip (flash it!) :)
Then flash the latest

Reboot into the ROM.

Features:
  • Tweaks for speed, battery life, better data connection, and other misc edits.
  • Heavily debloated. No more Verizon or AT&T or Motorola stuff bogging down the phone.
  • 4.2 Launcher - With option for Batakang wallpaper.
  • MotoBlur stock apps replaced with AOSP where possible. [MotoEmail, Exchange, Messaging still used]
  • Themed Settings and SystemUI to look more like AOSP.
  • Built in apps you need to open to use:
    Power Toggles - Notification Toggles & 1% Battery Mod.
  • Init.d scripts: Zipalign on boot. Adbd insecure.

Screenshots:
Posted ImagePosted Image

'Official' Gapps4BatakangROM:

-- No Clock/Alarm or Gallery

-- Added 4.2 Clock/Alarm and 4.2 Gallery

Downloads:
Release 1.10 Atrix HD Edition:

Release 1.00 (RAZR HD. WiFi does not work):

This is a reminder that this ROM is given "As Is" without any guarantee that it will not brick your device, cause harm, damage, etc. You are responsible for everything you do to your phone and cannot hold myself or anyone else responsible except for yourself. Enjoy!
  • adel likes this

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#2 arvinwong

arvinwong

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):Atrix HD

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:24 AM

My friend just flashed this ROM,he said that the home button cannot work.And others all works well.The ROM is very fast.

#3 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:18 AM

My friend just flashed this ROM,he said that the home button cannot work.And others all works well.The ROM is very fast.

Make sure he doesn't use any backup apps like Titanium Backup. I am running the exact same software and working fine here lol.

For a clean flash:
Wipe -> Factory Reset
Wipe -> System
Flash BatakangROM .zip
Flash Gapps4BatakangROM .zip
Reboot into the ROM
Don't use Data backup/restore apps ;)

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

#4 fndlo84

fndlo84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

This ROM has all you need in a stock Atrix HD ROM. There's an option to switch to 2G. Have no AT&T and Verizon stuff left. Pretty clean and fast. Recommended for those who want a nice experience. :)
Too bad our AHD doesn't have a huge internal storage to create rom slot so we can switch to some great ROMs out there. :(

#5 MamasBoy

MamasBoy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):Atrix HD 4.1.1

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:30 PM

This ROM has all you need in a stock Atrix HD ROM. There's an option to switch to 2G. Have no AT&T and Verizon stuff left. Pretty clean and fast. Recommended for those who want a nice experience. :)
Too bad our AHD doesn't have a huge internal storage to create rom slot so we can switch to some great ROMs out there. :(

From what I see in blog posts this is to encourage people to get used to "the cloud" for file storage as opposed to internal/external sd cards.

#6 fndlo84

fndlo84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

Yeah..that sucks. Google force us to use cloud storage. :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#7 fOx

fOx

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):Atrix HD

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

Hello all
Is there any posibility to remove NFC options from firmware? - as i know AHD doesn't have this communication chip.

#8 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

Hello all
Is there any posibility to remove NFC options from firmware? - as i know AHD doesn't have this communication chip.

Yes there is. Deleting NFC.apk NFC.odex NFCui.apk NFCui.odex

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• fOx likes this

#9 hleo114312

hleo114312

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Locationzacatecas, mexico
  • Current Device(s):razr xt925

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

This rom on my razr hd works great!!! What other roms can i try with my razr xt925?

#10 pgfdw

pgfdw

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:56 AM

Could my Atrix HD with unlocked bootloader flash your ROM directly?

#11 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:56 PM

Could my Atrix HD with unlocked bootloader flash your ROM directly?

Yeah, but you need to use Safestrap regardless.

#12 pgfdw

pgfdw

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

Yeah, but you need to use Safestrap regardless.

Do you mean that I need to install the safestrap.apk in my phone or there is a software called "safestrap regardless"?

#13 pgfdw

pgfdw

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

What's the meaning of “but you need to use Safestrap regardless”?

#14 pgfdw

pgfdw

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:07 AM

I get my MB886,yesterday. The first thing I do is change the moto recovery to the touchrecovry.Then I enter into the recovery,formating system cache and data, then I do a dual wipe.After this,I flash the BatakangROM_AtrixHD_1.10.zip,and it's successfully installed. But when restarting the system,it stays in the red moto screen.In the end, I flash the rooted JB ROM. But I want to flash a clean third part ROM.Who can tell me how to deal with it? is there something to do with the BatakangROM_AtrixHD_1.10.zip to fit my MB886?

#15 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:12 AM

I get my MB886,yesterday. The first thing I do is change the moto recovery to the touchrecovry.Then I enter into the recovery,formating system cache and data, then I do a dual wipe.After this,I flash the BatakangROM_AtrixHD_1.10.zip,and it's successfully installed. But when restarting the system,it stays in the red moto screen.In the end, I flash the rooted JB ROM. But I want to flash a clean third part ROM.Who can tell me how to deal with it? is there something to do with the BatakangROM_AtrixHD_1.10.zip to fit my MB886?

Must use Safestrap

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#16 adel

adel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Google+:adelsalem87
  • Locationusa
  • Current Device(s):atrix hd

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

i am new at this so i want to know if i use safestrap or rom manager to flash this thank you

#17 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:54 AM

i am new at this so i want to know if i use safestrap or rom manager to flash this thank you

Always safe strap
  • adel likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#18 adel

adel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

Always safe strap

ok now i think i almost there i added slot now when it comes to wipe what do i wipe exactly thanks

#19 adel

adel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:37 PM

ok got it done and nice thanks

#20 achmedkb01

achmedkb01

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationpuerto rico
  • Current Device(s):mb866

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

when i try to open the gallery i get no external storage available???? any suggestions???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users