• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

This is 99.99% the work of Hashcode, dhacker29, and epinter over on the DROID RAZR HD section of XDA and in other forums.

As some of you may already know, the Atrix HD can run the RAZR HD firmware quite well, with the except of Wi-Fi. Well, since I managed to finally fix that and streamline the process, I have working WiFi on my Atrix HD running the latest CM10 Unofficial (BETA) for the DROID RAZR HD. This is not something I intend to maintain or keep up to date myself, but its easy enough to make Wi-Fi work. I will be making a guide when I get some time so any of the RAZR HD Rom's should be an easy fix away. Or maybe even a flashable to put on top, haven't decided yet.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I'm not gonna keep track of buds or maintain as I said, just sharing what I've done and methods to do it yourself.

Please give your thanks to Hashcode, dhacker29, and epinter for their hard work on this that makes it even possible. Those guys deserve it.

Posted Image

This build below is an Atrix HD Wi-Fi fixed version of cm-10-20121207-UNOFFICIAL-vanquish.zip from

The recommended gapps package is:

Enjoy guys. I can't seem to get the play store working in this one. Consider this for fun, not daily driver.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#2 Jurdiales

Jurdiales

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

OMG! What else is not working?

#3 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

OMG! What else is not working?

I'm not running this but when I did run it no cell signal in status bar. Didn't try to make a bug report.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#4 susufox

susufox

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

wifi not work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users