5 replies to this topic

#1 wacle1

wacle1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

Hey everyone so i have a bit of what i percieve to be an issue and i figured i would tirn to the people who know everything. i was flashing "cm-10.1 UNOFFICIAL spyder alpha" and I Installed safestrap 2.11. then proceeded to follow the installation instructions and made a backup, wiped everything, installed the Rom and the Gapps. now i am stuck on a black screen after reboot. is this normal? its been a good 10 minutes at this point. am i just being impatient or is something wrong? i tried to recover using matts utility but it says it cannot find the fastboot and gives me a bunch of errors. :/ please HELP!!

#2 atcjeff

atcjeff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr XT912

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

First mistake was not following the instructions. You need safe strap 3.05 and the rom must be installed in slot 1

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2
Remember, crowded elevators smell different to midgets.

#3 atcjeff

atcjeff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr XT912

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

Can you power off? if so have you tried to boot into fastboot mode by holding the vol+ and the vol- and the power button at the same time? That should put you in fastboot mode and you can connect your cable and hopefully run the utility.
Remember, crowded elevators smell different to midgets.

#4 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

Moved to ARS for help...

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#5 wacle1

wacle1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:23 PM

@atcjeff:thanks for the quick response! I used some youtube instructions so i had the visual, and he clearly stated that you needed 2.11. although now i realize he may not have know what he was talking about :/ i restarted and tried to reinstall everything again and its a no go........trying fastboot recovery again and it seems to be working so far.......

#6 wacle1

wacle1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

....recovery worked. thanks so much for your help!!! from now on ill skip youtube and stick to using the professionals (aka this site)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, spyder, cm10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users