Photo

([ROM]) Black Widow HD for XT926 (3|20|13)

deodexed zipaligned Jellybean 4.1.1 custom dark theme blacked out system Verizon XT926

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#41 AnotherBum

AnotherBum

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

I am loving this ROM so far!

Quick questions on a few things; the circle app for weather says that 'Weather app not installed' when I try to add a city and after I boot I get a popup that says "Unfortunatley Verizon Remote Diagnosis has Stopped'.

Thanks for all your efforts, it looks great!
  • andlaw likes this

#42 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

@andlaw if you don't mind I'm going to shoot you a PM about an issue I think needs to be resolved with ROMs and maybe you can assist in getting me pointed in the right direction so the problem can be addressed across the board with with ALL roms for the HD and M being built. BTW this is not specific to our ROM its all of them and I've yet to get word or help on how to get it corrected moving forward.

#43 jimboslice

jimboslice

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 315 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:22 AM

I am loving this ROM so far!

Quick questions on a few things; the circle app for weather says that 'Weather app not installed' when I try to add a city and after I boot I get a popup that says "Unfortunatley Verizon Remote Diagnosis has Stopped'.

Thanks for all your efforts, it looks great!

That fc is caused by the debloating he did with the build. He's working on a fix. That fc is unimportant anyway. I could drop box you the weather.apk when I get home.

#44 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

That fc is caused by the debloating he did with the build. He's working on a fix. That fc is unimportant anyway. I could drop box you the weather.apk when I get home.

$#!+, I never used it to know.. I will redo the flashable mod to include the weather apk so it is fully functional.

and yes the error is from debloating all of the Verizon crap. I froze what was left.. like amazon MP3, Verizon apps, Verizon mobile login, and backup assistant and no longer see that diagnostic error. but aside that, everything should be running correctly and smoothly... as far as what I've been testing so far. and ATM my battery has been pretty damn good!!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

45.77KB   17 downloads

66.35KB   16 downloads

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2™

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#45 AnotherBum

AnotherBum

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

Thanks for the reply, this has been running really good. The weather app and the other popup are certainly nothing to fret about. I've been going strong on mine for the past 6 hours and I am at 70% battery!

Still getting used to Safestrap and it's mechanics, a bit different than Clockwork Mod on my DX. I did a TB backup before upgrading to JB and this ROM and now it can't find it. Do I have to move the backup folder into the Rom slot for it to work?

Love the Dark!
  • andlaw likes this

#46 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:01 PM

with TiBu, and the way safe strap is setup to utilize then internal sdcard.. I would use a file manager to copy and move your TiBu backups to the other sdcard, reboot and it should then show up. :ph34r:

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#47 Mach3Razr

Mach3Razr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

Is there anyway to get the bottom 3 buttons to be in the same blue as the Clock and batt in the notification bar?

#48 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • Google+:gtalk/hangouts- zooyork0721
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Current Device(s):OnePlus 8 Pro

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

Is there anyway to get the bottom 3 buttons to be in the same blue as the Clock and batt in the notification bar?

you can search Galaxy nexus Soft keys and look for the one you like then you need to pull your systemui.apk and unzip it and change out the buttons then rezip and rename apk and replace the apk in system

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#49 Guest_Xplorer4x4_*

Guest_Xplorer4x4_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

you can search Galaxy nexus Soft keys and look for the one you like then you need to pull your systemui.apk and unzip it and change out the buttons then rezip and rename apk and replace the apk in system

With framework, you can, or at least you could, simply open the zip in winrar and drag and drop the images to the proper location in winrar. You sure you have to unzip for image changes?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

#50 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

With framework, you can, or at least you could, simply open the zip in winrar and drag and drop the images to the proper location in winrar. You sure you have to unzip for image changes?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

no I'm not sure lol but I do that and it works for me if anyone knows a better way please share :) I change mine a lot so

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#51 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

no I'm not sure lol but I do that and it works for me if anyone knows a better way please share I change mine a lot so

I'll make u a flash able zip for it tomorrow after work.. don't wait up late.. I'm -10gmt :ph34r:

Posted Image

#52 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

I'll make u a flash able zip for it tomorrow after work.. don't wait up late.. I'm -10gmt :ph34r:

I can make my own haha thank you :) I know an other guy wanted blue ones though :o

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#53 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

I can make my own haha thank you I know an other guy wanted blue ones though

that's fine.. was just quoting the last comment on that matter to let him know I seen his request~ just been too busy with work to even power up the PC

Posted Image

#54 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

that's fine.. was just quoting the last comment on that matter to let him know I seen his request~ just been too busy with work to even power up the PC

if your still looking at this forum can I ask how do you make it flash able anyway ? I know how to change things on system ui and framework.res but how do you make them flash able ? Lol if its something easy

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#55 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

if your still looking at this forum can I ask how do you make it flash able anyway ? I know how to change things on system ui and framework.res but how do you make them flash able ? Lol if its something easy

just gotta write the updater script to do whatever task you want done..

Posted Image

#56 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:00 AM

I will be updating the 2nd post with the updated mods.. here is a preview~

53.9KB   14 downloads

• Mach3Razr likes this

Posted Image

#57 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

forgot to mention. jimbo pointed out i forgot to add in the charging animations, so i added in a flashable zip for that, i updated the bootanimation since 1 image was off by 1pixel which resulted with a solid white line down the right side of 1 image.. i updated the Motolauncher addon with the weather.apk so it will be fully functional (lemme know!), and i added in the softkeysMod in the color blue (33b5e5). :ph34r:

Posted Image

#58 AnotherBum

AnotherBum

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:44 AM

Thanks for the updates!

Thought I'd share this with you all before I have to charge it since I'm going out for the day.

Attached Files

• andlaw likes this

#59 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Google+:markw4itg@gmail.com
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:18 AM

Hey andlaw once again you have done a SUPER SUPER job. I've been waiting for this ever since I got my HD Maxx. Thanks for all you do!!!!! Awesome Quadrant score

Attached Files

• andlaw likes this

#60 Mach3Razr

Mach3Razr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

I will be updating the 2nd post with the updated mods.. here is a preview~

53.9KB   14 downloads

Awesome, thanks so much for that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deodexed, zipaligned, Jellybean 4.1.1, custom dark theme, blacked out system, Verizon XT926

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users