Daino92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Google+:chrisdaino@gmail.com
  • LocationFort Collins
  • Current Device(s):SCH-1535

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

So I put the latest cm 10.1 nightly on my S3. I lost my IMIE when it booted up from the flash. I followed a back up method on XDA and it did not work. So I had to redo everything and fix my IMIE.. I am now full stock and running at 100%. Does anyone have a better way of backing up my IMIE for future ROMs. I read on XDA that the cm 10.1 have that problem. Or should I even be losing my IMIE in the first place? This was also my first flash if that matters. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

#2 Daino92

Daino92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationFort Collins

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

So quick update.. I never lost my IMIE..I just had no data connection...I looked under my phone ststus and my imie was there and correct. I just had no data...which is weird. This happned on the sokp milestone build when I tried again last night.. I restored my imie from s method on xda and it half way worked to where I could send texts and make calls but no internet...my phone thinks I'm roaming when I'm really not..anyone have any idea to what is going on here?

#3 droidian1441

droidian1441

News Leader

• News Team Leader
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationVirginia
  • Current Device(s):HTC One M8 (primary); Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:45 AM

Well, if you're on Stock you will need to reset the device. Don't do a factory reset from recovery or settings.

Type this exactly into the phone dialer and this should put your phone back to normal: *2767*3855#

Once you get that done your connection should be fully restored. Now if you would like to go back to an AOSP ROM like cm10.1 let me know and I'll let you know how to get data on it.

HTC One M8 // 3.28.605.4 // CleanROM 3.0 w/HarmonKardon audio // Android 4.4.4
n5SOtgv.jpg - "White Noise" out November 4th!
(Recommended)

#4 Daino92

Daino92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationFort Collins

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:34 PM

Just sent you a PM.

#5 TALLYWACKER

TALLYWACKER

Android caused my divorce !

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSouth
  • Current Device(s):M8 ROOTED S-OFF UNLOCKED, XT926 UNLOCKED

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:12 AM

Bro I kinda need your help too I helped my bud root and install twrp on his cspire s3 he went off and flashed PAC for sprint (he ses there similar?) And he has no data what soever even if he restores his stock backup there is still no data ! Lol is there any way to fix that with the *2767 thing above or is that for Verizon or is he screwed ? Any feedback is appreciated! 

Sent from my Chuck Norris Edition M8 

#6 Daino92

Daino92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationFort Collins

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

Go into his settings and tell me if he has any numbers missing from his IMIE. Thats where i would start. You can add me on hangouts and ill gladly help you. Chrisdaino@gmail.com 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users