Photo

[ROM] [4.1.2] Aviator Blur - v3.0.9 [11/15/13] Pick Your Own Color!

Aviator ROM OTA ZKK007 Blur

• Please log in to reply
2233 replies to this topic

#1461 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:48 AM

Crap, I lost the wallpaper for Red Baron. I tried reflashing a theme zip but it didn't work. Is there somewhere where I can extract this?

sent via RazrMaxx over Tapatalk, y'all!

There should be a wallpaper link in the Red Baron OP. If that doesn't work, let me know and I will upload it again. :)

I already checked there, but the picture is not included in the package. I found and edited a picture of an f22 free of the web. I'll trade you for the Red Baron theme wallpaper?
Edit: Aw buggersnorts. Looking in the ROM OP, of course it's not there. Found the wallpaper in the theme OP. Still interested in the pics?

#1462 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX, USA.
  • Current Device(s):XT912, XT907

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

I already checked there, but the picture is not included in the package. I found and edited a picture of an f22 free of the web. I'll trade you for the Red Baron theme wallpaper?
Edit: Aw buggersnorts. Looking in the ROM OP, of course it's not there. Found the wallpaper in the theme OP. Still interested in the pics?

Glad you found it. Just in case anyone else wanted it:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Sure, post it up!

bWyLE9l.jpg

Donate? Click on signature :)

#1463 nocturnalsixer

nocturnalsixer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:37 PM

Sure, post it up!

I like that red Baron picture also... how do i set my home to be able to display in landscape too? It's fixed in portrait mode for home.
Also the 3.0.3 blur rocks as well.. thanks for the update! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#1464 nocturnalsixer

nocturnalsixer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:38 PM

Sure, post it up!

I like that red Baron picture also... how do i set my home to be able to display in landscape too? Without an download of launcher from play store? It's fixed in portrait mode for home.

#1465 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

Sure, post it up!

I like that red Baron picture also... how do i set my home to be able to display in landscape too? Without an download of launcher from play store? It's fixed in portrait mode for home.

In apex launcher settings, go to behaviour, and then I think there is a screen orientation option. Make sure that is set to auto rotate. Hope that helps! :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1466 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:43 PM

Downloaded off the internet, from a public domain. Relatively certain no copyrights involved.

Attached Files

#1467 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

Still issue with Skyvi not popping up with the "Reply" by voice to incoming texts on this Rom. I'm on the latest 3.0.3 Blur and did a Full wipe and only restored Apps (no data) with TIBU.

Anyone else out there familiar with or use Skyvi?

Thanks.

#1468 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

Still issue with Skyvi not popping up with the "Reply" by voice to incoming texts on this Rom. I'm on the latest 3.0.3 Blur and did a Full wipe and only restored Apps (no data) with TIBU.

Anyone else out there familiar with or use Skyvi?

Thanks.

I'm not a skyvi user, but I just downloaded it. I checked the settings and reply to text was checked. I sent myself a text message and skyvi popped up and I was able to reply with my voice. I haven't done anything else and it seems to work OK. Is the skyvi pop up reply not working for you?

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1469 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:38 AM

I'm not a skyvi user, but I just downloaded it. I checked the settings and reply to text was checked. I sent myself a text message and skyvi popped up and I was able to reply with my voice. I haven't done anything else and it seems to work OK. Is the skyvi pop up reply not working for you?

Yes, exactly. It's the Skyvi pop up that I'm never getting upon a new text arriving, thus no option to press the reply and respond that way by voice :(. Now I wonder if it is due to me running GoSMS combination for my texts although here again, I run the Skyvi & GoSMS combo on other roms I've tried and never ran into this issue. Just trying to figure out what could be going wrong. :o

#1470 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:43 AM

Yes, exactly. It's the Skyvi pop up that I'm never getting upon a new text arriving, thus no option to press the reply and respond that way by voice :(. Now I wonder if it is due to me running GoSMS combination for my texts although here again, I run the Skyvi & GoSMS combo on other roms I've tried and never ran into this issue. Just trying to figure out what could be going wrong. :o

I ditched GOSMS and went with Handcent / Skyvi combo and still having same issue with Skyvi not responding or poping up the dialogue to "Reply" to an incoming Text. I've even ticked the box in Handcent for "Lower Priority" supposedly to enable some 3rd party applications to filter the sms before Handcent to no avail.

?

#1471 arrigob

arrigob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:13 AM

I ditched GOSMS and went with Handcent / Skyvi combo and still having same issue with Skyvi not responding or poping up the dialogue to "Reply" to an incoming Text. I've even ticked the box in Handcent for "Lower Priority" supposedly to enable some 3rd party applications to filter the sms before Handcent to no avail.

?

I had issue with that on an older Rom I used to use. I found an free app called SMS Popup and use that with the stock messaging app. Its pretty sweet, it never fails to popup instantly when I get a message and its easy to quick reply with as well. [url="

• mattkilla likes this

#1472 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:33 AM

?

I had issue with that on an older Rom I used to use. I found an free app called SMS Popup and use that with the stock messaging app. Its pretty sweet, it never fails to popup instantly when I get a message and its easy to quick reply with as well. [url="

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't think it would work so well for my usage. See, I use GoSMS or Handcent for the individiul notifications they provide per person texting and then I like Skyvi for it's ability to press the "Reply" in the pop-up and simple speak (voice) reply my text. ;)

Frustrating... I'm trying RageRom now in a slot and see if I can get it to work on that one.

#1473 arrigob

arrigob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:46 AM

Trying the new blur version.  Thanks to the dev for making Apex easier to remove!  I will say though, my quest to remove Apex on my own was a very knowledgeable one.  I learned how to make other launchers system apps, how to zip align apps, and more.  Fun stuff!

• ZKK007 likes this

#1474 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:28 AM

Wish the AOKP could go in slot 1. I'd love to rock it as my daily driver. Settling for Red Baron instead.

#1475 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:53 AM

why can't slot 2 be your dailey driver?

#1476 SoccerRef12

SoccerRef12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Twitter:@SoccerRef12
  • LocationLampasas, TX
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:57 AM

why can't slot 2 be your dailey driver?

+1 Just delete slot 1 and use slot 2.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using TapaTalk 2

"If you truly learned from your mistakes, I would be a genius by now!"

#1477 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:00 AM

thats why you have 4 slots,you don't have to delete any,just select the slot you want for the day

#1478 SoccerRef12

SoccerRef12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Twitter:@SoccerRef12
  • LocationLampasas, TX
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:34 AM

Yeah but deleting unused slots frees up internal storage, doesn't it?<br /><br />Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using TapaTalk 2<br /><br />

"If you truly learned from your mistakes, I would be a genius by now!"

#1479 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:39 AM

sure does,thats why i only use 2 slots,most of the time i just use 1 for daily driver,1 for testing

#1480 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:48 AM

sure does,thats why i only use 2 slots,most of the time i just use 1 for daily driver,1 for testing

Exactly what I do! My only 'problem' is the apps I use. There's no one place to load them for use by any ROM; sort of a shared pool.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Aviator, ROM, OTA, ZKK007, Blur

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users