#21 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • Twitter:@Wulf_X1
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:31 AM

Yes, it will be for wWidow. Didn't change name cause I haven't posted updated theme :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

• andlaw and Shenn like this

#22 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx HD

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

Thanks Wulf

#23 dru21281

dru21281

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Google+:dru21281
  • LocationNY
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD, Droid X, Razr, HTC Rezound

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:36 AM

I am almost done updating theme, currently in testing and if all is good will be out in maybe tomorrow or day after. :) this should have the red soft keys if I didn't miss anything lol.

If you need another person to test let me know, and I appreciate all the work you have done so far! This theme is just perfect!

#24 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:09 AM

If you need another person to test let me know, and I appreciate all the work you have done so far! This theme is just perfect!

speaking on behalf of Wulf, I am more than sure he is OK, and when its done it will be released.. I've already provided him with the feedback and screenshots needed to complete the update, but like he said earlier, it will be available soon! and it is a great theme!! ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD™

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#25 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

Theme has been updated for wWidow Rom, enjoy :)
  • andlaw, zooyork0721 and Shenn like this

#26 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

Theme has been updated for wWidow Rom, enjoy :)

flashing now! :)

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#27 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:57 PM

flashing now! :)

theme is good to go!!
it has the reboot Mod, red soft keys, red Hcircle battery Mod, themed same as last time... so if your a fan of Red and darkness then this is the theme for you!! big thanks again for all you do Wulf~

Posted Image

#28 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx HD

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

Thanks Wulf, flashed it, beautiful Big thanks

#29 Proconsul

Proconsul

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr MAXX HD

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

Hmm, slight prob. Flashed the theme to the new WW and was loving it for a coupla days, then activated Adaway (which downloaded new hosts files) and when it was done it had changed the app drawer icon from the theme's Umbrella logo to the old Apex icon. Same thing happened under BW with the old version of the theme if I updated Apex or Root Browser. And reflashing the theme, even if I clear cache and Dalvik, does not bring back the Umbrella logo button. Is that pic file stored in an accessible folder so that I can use Apex's own editor function to change back to it?

#30 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

Hmm, slight prob. Flashed the theme to the new WW and was loving it for a coupla days, then activated Adaway (which downloaded new hosts files) and when it was done it had changed the app drawer icon from the theme's Umbrella logo to the old Apex icon. Same thing happened under BW with the old version of the theme if I updated Apex or Root Browser. And reflashing the theme, even if I clear cache and Dalvik, does not bring back the Umbrella logo button. Is that pic file stored in an accessible folder so that I can use Apex's own editor function to change back to it?

Since I themed apex launcher that came with rom its probably not the latest version and unfortunately updating apex will change some things a bit. If you uninstall updates for apex it should return it back to themed one.

#31 soundgirl101

soundgirl101

CM11 KitKat Addict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:39 AM

wulf, screen shots look very cool!! Any chance of Resident Evil being ported to Black Widow HDish?? Maybe a totally new "red" theme for BW HDish?? :wub: :P :D
  • andlaw likes this

xt912 CM11 KitKat, JBX Powered, SS3.72 Slot 1

#32 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:39 AM

wulf, screen shots look very cool!! Any chance of Resident Evil being ported to Black Widow HDish?? Maybe a totally new "red" theme for BW HDish?? :wub: :P :D

I've already mentioned it to him, he is actually on a different device now and has been compiling his own ROM, but possibly will port it~
If its not up in a month or so when my computers get here, I will ask for then permission to port his images and XML edits into HDish for XT912. :ph34r: :P

• soundgirl101 likes this

Posted Image

#33 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:01 AM

Sorry for late response. I had plans to port this theme over to HDish Rom but family and I got sick. I will work on it when I feel better.

• soundgirl101 likes this

#34 dru21281

dru21281

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Google+:dru21281
  • LocationNY
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD, Droid X, Razr, HTC Rezound

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:26 AM

Sorry for late response. I had plans to port this theme over to HDish Rom but family and I got sick. I will work on it when I feel better.

Sounds good no need to rush we appreciate the work. Any development is better then none, especially for us non dev. Xt926 owners.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#35 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:18 PM

Please consider voting and help me win a razr HD  :)   

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• zooyork0721 likes this

#36 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • Google+:gtalk/hangouts- zooyork0721
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Current Device(s):OnePlus 8 Pro

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:26 PM

you dont have too many votes, but you deserve it buddy :) not many on that list deserve it  <_<  hope you win one, good luck!

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#37 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:33 PM

you dont have too many votes, but you deserve it buddy :) not many on that list deserve it  <_<  hope you win one, good luck!

Yeah I sure don't but all good though. Thanks. Some others on the list do deserve it :)

• zooyork0721 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users