Photo

([ROM]) BLACK WIDOW HDish v2 (3|17|13)

heavily debloated deodexed zipaligned zipalign on boot OTA based Enjoy the Darkness Verizon XT912 DROID RAZR DROID RAZR MAXX

• Please log in to reply
808 replies to this topic

#521 stryker

stryker

-.[.Stryker.Originals.].-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Nexus 7

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:55 AM

I like the rom, did everything as stated above but my phone is just locked on the "Please wait, this may take a few minutes." for the past 20 minutes xD what happened?

this happened to me also twice. The data would never connect or the signal and it just hung on this could take a few minutes. I just re downloaded, then deleted the slot and made a new one that was 2 gb, and everything works fine now.

-=[.stryker.originals.]=-

stryker_sig1.png

#522 crf450r420

crf450r420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationmelbourne
  • Current Device(s):droid razr maxx

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:11 AM

Okay, then my install is probably good to go this time. I like the blur camera better anyways, so thanks for the choice.

Yeah, I know it's not your ROM, but thought I'd see if anyone knew of the top of there head. I'll have to check the Debugging. Maybe it wasn't on with the bad first install and caused the issue or somethings. Either way I have everything backed up and I can get around it. I just have to use the .16 as I can't flash to another. Right now that Hot Reboot is my friend. LOL

That fixed it. Once on I was able to reflash .16 and now it boots correctly.

#523 prosaschi

prosaschi

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Google+:paulrosaschi@gmail.com
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

Any chance we could maybe get some more battery mods for this ROM? I absolutely love the darkness of this bad boy.

#524 prosaschi

prosaschi

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:31 AM

Any chance we could maybe get some more battery mods for this ROM? I absolutely love the darkness of this bad boy.

I like the LTE icon display in the notification, would love to see more battery options with this.

#525 mugsy77

mugsy77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

Nm

#526 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

hmm? I have 4 different batteries available, how many more do you need? lol..

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD™

• prosaschi likes this

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#527 pinkfloydviste

pinkfloydviste

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationHumboldt Nation
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Moto X

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:03 PM

hmm? I have 4 different batteries available, how many more do you need? lol..

how about a mod that stops time, has a slow motion feature, and maybe you could throw a fast-forward in too...if you have some extra time.

On a side note, I love your ROM.
  • andlaw likes this

#528 luigi10011

luigi10011

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:25 PM

there have been a few people that have reported this. I was unable to replicate this issue to find a work around. I might suggest for you to hard reset your device, re-enter safestrap recovery... activate a different ROM slot, then delete the previous ROM slot you tried flashing in.... set up a new partition (choose atleast 2GB partition), and then choose to install the ROM. (always make sure to wipe what i have listed and in the order as listed, stated in the OP..., Wipe data, then wipe cache, then dalvik, and then system.... i like to repeat this, so go once more around clockwise.... data/cache/dalvik and then system, then install the HDish v2.1.

Btw if you running the 98.72.16 system/kernel on your stock side, and using safestrap 3.11. .. you really shouldnt have any problems getting the ROM to install~ but if and when ever in doubt.... definitely try and delete the entire ROM slot and then setup from scratch! always worth a shot**

It happened to me three times in a row xD, but I got it to work finally:

my installation process (fix):
  • safestrap 3.11
  • install rom-slot1
  • did all the wipes
  • factory reset
  • wiped again
  • bingo worked >> I have no idea but it did the job

#529 subzer0

subzer0

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:05 AM

DOOOOOOOD!! smoothest rom evaaaarrr.. thanks !

#530 prosaschi

prosaschi

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:16 AM

how about a mod that stops time, has a slow motion feature, and maybe you could throw a fast-forward in too...if you have some extra time.

On a side note, I love your ROM.

FIRST note, wasn't trying to be disrespectful, I was only saying that because you suggested that this would probably be the final build, was looking for any upgrade as this is one of my favorite ROMs and the darkness is what is great about it. Oh and your side note should of been your only remark.

#531 yarrrrrr

yarrrrrr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:19 AM

andlaw-

I can't send direct messages yet, and I looked through your initial posts. I don't know if this is a known issue or just happening to me. I apologize if this has been addressed somewhere in the long list of posts here. My camera won't initiate. It says, "Can't connect to camera."

Other than this very essential issue- this ROM is perfect! It's exactly what I was looking for. My battery lasts 36+ hours, everything is smooth, and it has group MMS texting for iPhone friends. LOVE IT!

Any help with the camera would really help!

Thank you!

#532 honeydesean

honeydesean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:42 AM

Anyone else getting an error when trying the download link?

It appears something went wrong...

"Memcache::connect(): Server localhost (tcp 1337, udp 0) failed with: Connection refused (111)"

RAZR Maxx - Two steps forward (Maxx>>>Droid1) and one step back (My bootloader! What have they done to you!?!)

#533 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas. GO TEXANS!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:09 AM

Anyone else getting an error when trying the download link?

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

It's working fine for me sir.

#534 cvetican

cvetican

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

headphones do not work on this rom

#535 dmlsthe1

dmlsthe1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:17 AM

there have been a few people that have reported this. I was unable to replicate this issue to find a work around. I might suggest for you to hard reset your device, re-enter safestrap recovery... activate a different ROM slot, then delete the previous ROM slot you tried flashing in.... set up a new partition (choose atleast 2GB partition), and then choose to install the ROM. (always make sure to wipe what i have listed and in the order as listed, stated in the OP..., Wipe data, then wipe cache, then dalvik, and then system.... i like to repeat this, so go once more around clockwise.... data/cache/dalvik and then system, then install the HDish v2.1.

Btw if you running the 98.72.16 system/kernel on your stock side, and using safestrap 3.11. .. you really shouldnt have any problems getting the ROM to install~ but if and when ever in doubt.... definitely try and delete the entire ROM slot and then setup from scratch! always worth a shot**

happened to me too but i figured it was a fluke and didnt report it since people have been getting this to work on their razrs. I knew it was better to try fix it by doing the basic steps which is what you posted. still did not work. not until i wiped my internal storage. not sure if that was the fix because i was doing the above mentioned steps by andlaw at the same time. so it could be one of many methods.
p.s. this was immediately after applying the ota from ics to jb .16, and following the proper steps to do so and restoring root with voodoo. which everything worked btw

#536 dmlsthe1

dmlsthe1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:27 AM

not sure what Mod you are referring to, but if its not listed in the OP.. then its not in the ROM B) and as i have just said not too long ago, after i release this final build... that is all you will see released from me for the XT912~ I will fix up the other battery Mods now that i have the framework-res completed.... but yeah, after that im packing up and storing all these files on an external drive* :ph34r:

not asking for you to make any changes andlaw because this is an amazing rom and you've done way more than we could ask for with a phone you no longer use. I thank you very much...but this is the mod i was referring to

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I would like to know if anybody else knows how to add this in or if you could link to the necessary tools that way i can attempt to add this. it would be the only thing i feel is missing from this rom. thank you

#537 qblk85

qblk85

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Twitter:qblk85_thoughts
  • Locationwichita
  • Current Device(s):droid razr

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:28 AM

thanks a million love the BW roms/boot animation and logo will we be seeing the red widow on this rom anytime? just asking not requesting i know you guys are busy at times

#538 soundgirl101

soundgirl101

CM11 KitKat Addict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:10 AM

I use Moto Rokr S9 HD bluetooth headset for work, and Moto S11 Flex HD bluetooth headset for personnal, as well as a Moto T505 handsfree for vehicle. Grado wired cans for "serious" listening!! What headphone issues are you having??

xt912 CM11 KitKat, JBX Powered, SS3.72 Slot 1

#539 Prymaldark

Prymaldark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Twitter:Prymaldark
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):XT912M, TF700T, NookST

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

My LG HBS-700 works fine as well, though I have not tried any wired headphones.

#540 aneeshmbabu

aneeshmbabu

passionate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Locationindia
  • Current Device(s):motorola droid razr maxx

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

I installed and flashed and rebooted but one msg coming and saying please wait this will tale few minutes but after 1 hr it doesn't boot what I do pls replay

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heavily debloated, deodexed, zipaligned, zipalign on boot, OTA based, Enjoy the Darkness, Verizon XT912, DROID RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users