Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread][Rom] Totally Stock (Rooted) .173 Flashable In Bootstrap

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:55 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

[Go-Back-To-Stock]-.744-.748-.173-Using-Rsd-Added.#entry2899

Here you go :)

#62 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:33 AM

Just saw this, and I must say I'm delighted! Thanks!

#63 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:48 AM

crap. just flashed this to my razr, which I was getting ready to run out the door and sell.......bootloop.

#64 cynnar

cynnar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

crap. just flashed this to my razr, which I was getting ready to run out the door and sell.......bootloop.

Same here. Battery is at 40% so I'm waiting for it to charge to 70% so I can use matt's utility.
I tend to question things I disbelieve are true. Some people cannot handle that. Sorry if you are one of those people.

#65 Shinare

Shinare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

So I take it from the soft bricks I shouldn't use this method to return to stock in anticipation of the OTA ICS...

Is matt's utility option #1 the way to go? If so how does one get into "AP fastboot mode"? I'm rooted, bootstrap, with Eclipse 1.3.

#66 cynnar

cynnar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

So I take it from the soft bricks I shouldn't use this method to return to stock in anticipation of the OTA ICS...

Is matt's utility option #1 the way to go? If so how does one get into "AP fastboot mode"? I'm rooted, bootstrap, with Eclipse 1.3.

I wouldn't try it.

To get into AP fastboot mode hold power + volume up + volume down. Then use volume down to scroll to AP fastboot. Use volume up to select. Then connect USB and run #1 on Matt's utility. BE SURE TO HAVE 70% OR MORE BATTERY CHARGE. I'm sure that this puts you back on ota path.
I tend to question things I disbelieve are true. Some people cannot handle that. Sorry if you are one of those people.

#67 Shinare

Shinare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:13 PM

Thank you!

#68 cynnar

cynnar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:13 PM

More than welcome.

#69 ddemlong

ddemlong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:07 AM

I downloaded the link, wiped everything and tried installing 2x. It booted up normal until it got to the "droid" logo of booting when it just slowed to a crawl lagging. It would remained boot looped. Has anyone else had the issue?
Droid RAZR Rooted

#70 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:59 AM

I downloaded the link, wiped everything and tried installing 2x. It booted up normal until it got to the "droid" logo of booting when it just slowed to a crawl lagging. It would remained boot looped. Has anyone else had the issue?

Yep. I highly recommend staying away from this file. To restore your phone to working order, the easiest way would be to use Matt's Razr Utility:

class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'> http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/1648-droid-razr-utility-windows-new-thread/#entry31821

Sent from my Razr Maxx using Tapatalk

#71 ddemlong

ddemlong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:01 AM

Yep. I highly recommend staying away from this file. To restore your phone to working order, the easiest way would be to use Matt's Razr Utility:

I have had to use it 3x so far after flashing this dang thing. I even tried to re download the entire .zip, wipe, and even factory reset. Same thing. The file must be corrupted.
Droid RAZR Rooted

#72 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

I have had to use it 3x so far after flashing this dang thing. I even tried to re download the entire .zip, wipe, and even factory reset. Same thing. The file must be corrupted.

Something is definitely wrong with that file, which is why I highly recommend staying away from it. LOL

#73 shaggie821

shaggie821

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:14 AM

I repeat 4 every1. DO NOT USE THIS ZIP. IT WILL MAKE U BOOTLOOP!!!I request that stickie PLZ b removed. TY

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#74 theBonVoyage

theBonVoyage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:30 AM

I repeat 4 every1. DO NOT USE THIS ZIP. IT WILL MAKE U BOOTLOOP!!!I request that stickie PLZ b removed. TY

I second that. This thing is soft-bricking and bootlooping left and right. A lot of people are doing exactly what I did - jump to the download without reading - download - flash - FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!! This sticky and the link to the file should absolutely be removed.

#75 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

I second that. This thing is soft-bricking and bootlooping left and right. A lot of people are doing exactly what I did - jump to the download without reading - download - flash - FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!! This sticky and the link to the file should absolutely be removed.

yes it shall be deleted.

#76 theBonVoyage

theBonVoyage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

yes it shall be deleted.

You're a scholar and a gentleman.

#77 shaggie821

shaggie821

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

yes it shall be deleted.

Gracias!! No more unnecessary headaches.

#78 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:07 AM

File has been pulled.

:-D :-D

#79 shaggie821

shaggie821

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:10 PM

Tyvm. :wub:

#80 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:13 PM

Why was this file pulled? Whats the point in having a stiky'd thread with nothing to gain from it?

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users