5 replies to this topic

#1 larrygeary

larrygeary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:52 AM

For those few of us who actually use the RAZR to make phone calls, ;-) have you noticed a change in the sound volume of the ear speaker? On mine, it seems to have become quieter, and even with the volume all the way up I can't hear callers as well as before.

#2 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:21 AM

For those few of us who actually use the RAZR to make phone calls, ;-) have you noticed a change in the sound volume of the ear speaker? On mine, it seems to have become quieter, and even with the volume all the way up I can't hear callers as well as before.

I've had no problems with volume on either the speaker or Bluetooth.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#3 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:23 AM

I can't say for sure but the other day I was thinking the volume was kind of low.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

#4 snort

snort

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:10 PM

I've noticed it as well on calls to several different people. Is there any way (besides the volume-up, which is already all the way up) to boost the in-call volume?

#5 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:41 PM

I've noticed it as well on calls to several different people. Is there any way (besides the volume-up, which is already all the way up) to boost the in-call volume?

There are various apps that can bump it up as well. most of them come with warnings about blowing your speakers or eardrums.

Posted Image

Become a supporting member and help, get a DEV a phone, by going HERE

Please take the time to read our forum rules and guidelines.

#6 snort

snort

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:30 AM

Thanks. I actually looked at my screen during a call the other day and I must have been hitting Volume Down instead of Volume Up, because the level was set pretty low. I bumped it up and have had no problems since.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users