Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

Downloaded ROM can't get Titanium to work edit got it to work had to delete it and reload so far so good after that.

#22 bL33d

bL33d

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

Nice just needs 1% battery mod ;)

#23 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 5, Nexus 10

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

Downloaded ROM can't get Titanium to work edit got it to work had to delete it and reload so far so good after that.

I'll try to replicate that problem to see what's going on. I haven't had an issue with it, but I'll wait and see if this happens to anyone else.

Posted Image

#24 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

I'll try to replicate that problem to see what's going on. I haven't had an issue with it, but I'll wait and see if this happens to anyone else.

Thanks you no how weird phones can be that's why I put edit in to say got it working. The weird thing it wouldn't let me uninstall it at first kept on saying update.Once I got it un installed and installed again worked fine. I don't use a lot of tricky stuff pretty basic. So far it is working great for me. No proplems I have noticed. Thanks great job.

#25 asilentcivilian

asilentcivilian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

any chance we can get the email client APK for this? awesome work btw!

#26 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

any chance we can get the email client APK for this? awesome work btw!

I might add an option to flash the bloatware I removed. If you want, though, you can go to the get it from system/app on one of the stock roms in the ROM list. Then drop it in system/app on this rom and set permissions to r-w-r-r.
  • asilentcivilian likes this

Posted Image

#27 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

Thanks you no how weird phones can be that's why I put edit in to say got it working. The weird thing it wouldn't let me uninstall it at first kept on saying update.Once I got it un installed and installed again worked fine. I don't use a lot of tricky stuff pretty basic. So far it is working great for me. No proplems I have noticed. Thanks great job.

I made it a system app, that's why you couldn't remove it. If anyone else has this problem, I can just move it to data/app, or just remove it all together. People can just download it from the play store, I was just hoping to remove that extra step. Keep me updated!
  • wooddale likes this

Posted Image

#28 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

I made it a system app, that's why you couldn't remove it. If anyone else has this problem, I can just move it to data/app, or just remove it all together. People can just download it from the play store, I was just hoping to remove that extra step. Keep me updated!

That makes sense that's why it appeared on the screen without me doing anything lol.I really don't think there is anything wrong

#29 asilentcivilian

asilentcivilian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

I might add an option to flash the bloatware I removed. If you want, though, you can go to the get it from system/app on one of the stock roms in the ROM list. Then drop it in system/app on this rom and set permissions to r-w-r-r.

all set man. thanks for your help!

#30 jld

jld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr HD MAXX

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

Is there a stand-alone mod for those power toggles?

This looks like a really nice ROM by the way - simple and with added functionality. That's all we can hope for at this point!

#31 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:46 PM

Is there a stand-alone mod for those power toggles?

This looks like a really nice ROM by the way - simple and with added functionality. That's all we can hope for at this point!

I appreciate that... Simplicity is what I like and exactly what I was going for. The power toggles is the app "power toggles" in your app drawer. Just open the app and set them how you like.

Posted Image

#32 jld

jld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

I'm flashing it now, will report back when it's finished. Glad to see there is a developer (if you want to be called that!) that shares my penchant for simple.

#33 jld

jld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Question: what happened to live wallpaper? Can't seem to find it.

It's all good I found an apk online and side-loaded. If anyone else wants it, I can upload them for yas

#34 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:50 AM

I'm flashing it now, will report back when it's finished. Glad to see there is a developer (if you want to be called that!) that shares my penchant for simple.

I think people will get the wrong impression if I'm called a "developer." Maybe if I get good enough, but I'm pretty sure most of the real developers have more computer science skills... I'm more of a "delete-and-copy-paster." I removed live wallpapers to make the file-size smaller and because they are generally slightly taxing on resources.

Posted Image

#35 bboyles4

bboyles4

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:32 AM

Great rom man. Thanks for sharing!

#36 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

Im trying a app called notification toggles it works just like pull down so far working. Your rom doesnt have all the whistles and bells but it runs the smoothest at least for me does everything I need. Keep up good work. TB did goof up on me again had to restart. Still think it just installed crappy for me.

#37 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

Im trying a app called notification toggles it works just like pull down so far working. Your rom doesnt have all the whistles and bells but it runs the smoothest at least for me does everything I need. Keep up good work. TB did goof up on me again had to restart. Still think it just installed crappy for me.

That app looks pretty good, I may have to give it a shot and see if it's better than power toggles. I'm working on getting the install to go more smoothly right now and looking into adding a few more things to make it more like stock android. Let me know if you experience any other weirdness.

Posted Image

#38 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

I did notice that notification popup doesn't work for picture messages and you won't receive any notification at all. It works fine for SMS. I recommend disabling popup notification if you receive many pic messages.

Posted Image

#39 btdl7

btdl7

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

Since it says to use SafeStrap 3.1.2, can this ROM be flashed into the stock slot, or do we still have to create another slot for it?

#40 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

Since it says to use SafeStrap 3.1.2, can this ROM be flashed into the stock slot, or do we still have to create another slot for it?

Safestrap 3.twelve... I would never flash a rom into the stock slot, just to be safe. I'd recommend making a new rom slot with at least 2gb.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: razr, nexus, aosp, rom, 4.3 camera, moto x, photo sphere, motorola, mhous33, Kit Kat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users