Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

I'm sorry that's pie control in store I'm on Rage and the dev fixed whatever problem was in lmt.

#924 zack75mercado

zack75mercado

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

So I guess I'm stuck on square one still lol

#925 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:00 AM

Try the pie control from store it may work worth a try

#926 balla48801

balla48801

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

Out of all roms on this website this rom has the best battery life and is most reliable.  Not one freeze or force close.  Everything works flawless and is fast.  I'm averaging .25% to .5% per hour battery loss which is crazy.  Been using this rom with built in kernel for 2 weeks with consistent results.  By using xposed framework and power widgets i get most of my favorite tweaks back.

I have extensively tested every 422 rom available.  I don't see any reason to go back to one again.  Everyone of them has some random problem and almost all freeze up at least once but usually multiple times a day.  If the battery life gets figured out on 4.3 roms they may be worth retrying.  I dont know how it could be better than this rom though.

• jpcalhoun and adamjmtz like this

#927 jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S4 Dev Edition

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

Out of all roms on this website this rom has the best battery life and is most reliable.  Not one freeze or force close.  Everything works flawless and is fast.  I'm averaging .25% to .5% per hour battery loss which is crazy.  Been using this rom with built in kernel for 2 weeks with consistent results.  By using xposed framework and power widgets i get most of my favorite tweaks back.

I have extensively tested every 422 rom available.  I don't see any reason to go back to one again.  Everyone of them has some random problem and almost all freeze up at least once but usually multiple times a day.  If the battery life gets figured out on 4.3 roms they may be worth retrying.  I dont know how it could be better than this rom though.

Your 100% right.  I've tried just about all of them...this ROM is hands-down the best out there.

#928 vjkse

vjkse

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:26 AM

Believe me or not "" first time i am writing online on a ROM "" besides sharing with friends HOW AMZING THIS ROM IS. When i bough the Razr Maxx HD i loved the form factor BUT the stock software was a JUNK completely slow. I found this "Nexesque" Rom I have been using this for over 4 Month , completely smooth, Great Battery Life, In fact the camera is little bit better, the option of customize toggle.

Now to be honest like everyone else I wanted to try other Roms so I tried “Eclipse Razr HD - The Resurrection” that was great as well but the toggles were not doing it for me and the soft keys were disappearing and a little bit stuttering .

Then I tried 4.2.2 Liquid which is my favourite on my Samsung S3 but did not do well with my Razr Maxx HD, camera was terrible, above all Battery was bad.

So having said that I am back to this baby and I am not going anywhere and that too with you guys help I was able to get the Tether working so all GOOD with this rom.

There is always One little thing though, may be one of you can help J

In Stock or with Eclipse Rom, when I use Email Client (3 yahoo and 2 Gmail ) I was able create shortcut’s for each email client so by one click I can dive rign in to my Indox without having to click the Email and then again navigate to each account ..  BUT I am not able to do that with this ROM. Any Thoughts?

Regards,VJ.

#929 jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S4 Dev Edition

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:37 AM

Glad you're liking this ROM...it is great.  Wish I could help you with the email issue, but I don't have a good answer for you.  I too have multiple email accounts.  I gave up trying to manage the different accounts so I had all of them (email accounts) forward mail to my gmail account.  Now all email comes into one account, regardless of where it came from.  For me it is much easier to manage 75+ emails a day.

#930 6flip9

6flip9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Twitter:SIX_FLIP_NINE
  • LocationShelton, WA

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Does this rom have kernal packaged with it, cause i cant get it to boot past the the first moto image. I have twrp, an unlocked BL, and im coming from cm10.1.3

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

i DREAM, iMAGiNE + THiNK BiONiC :-)

#931 sunkim50

sunkim50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

Does this rom have kernal packaged with it, cause i cant get it to boot past the the first moto image. I have twrp, an unlocked BL, and im coming from cm10.1.3

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

Sounds like you need to flash a 4.1.2 kernel first. You can find one on the aviator ROM og post. Make sure to mount system then flash the image file then the ROM.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#932 bjoostema1933

bjoostema1933

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD Maxx /Nexus 7

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:40 AM

No sir. You're gonna have to flash the stock kernel if coming from a 4.2.

#933 bjoostema1933

bjoostema1933

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

edit

#934 bjoostema1933

bjoostema1933

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

edit-accidentally posted the same thing

#935 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 5, Nexus 10

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:40 AM

So, I finally came back to this ROM after running CM10.1/10.2, PA3.99, and PAC. I really like the development that is going on for this phone right now, but I think the stock ROMs still work much better than anything else out there. I already miss the 4.2/4.3 features like lockscreen widgets and notification toggles, and I was also using 'Dynamic Notifications' which doesn't work as well on 4.1, but I think this stock rom still offers much more in terms of smoothness and stability. I was most recently running cj360's Paranoid Android and bkjolly's PAC ROMs and they are seriously awesome and pretty stable, but the stutters, hiccups, and bugs slowly got to me, so I have returned. Hopefully we will get some new features with the eventual release of 4.2 or 4.3 for this device (srsly, wtf where is 4.2 already?). Until then, I've got a few things that might freshen this rom up a bit...

-Install the moto X camera and/or the 4.3 aosp camera (installable as normal apps).

-

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

and/or

work really well for texting and both have group mms options/emoji/popup/etc... I was recently using sliding messaging on 4.3 roms and it was really laggy, but on stock razr hd roms it works like butter.

-

is a great gallery replacement if you need one.

-

is a great keyboard and has tons of options and skins.

I'm planning on getting a new phone around Christmas time (Nexus 5?), but in the meantime I will wait until there are major updates for the XT926 like 4.2 or 4.3 before I actually update this rom. I hope there are people out there still actually using this rom!

• tomv5314 and nateinva like this

Posted Image

#936 astra

astra

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

Seems to be the most stable and battery efficient ROM for now. Other CM based, all have the same problems and bad battery life. I've tried a lot of roms, but this one is the best. It lacks some customisation, but stability is perfect!

#937 mgenova79

mgenova79

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationbakersfield, ca
  • Current Device(s):droid razr hd

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

this rom is awesome so far! only had it a couple hours.  im on a locked bootloader and using safestrap 3.12.   safestrap 3.60 will give you a failure to install rom every time.  no need to unlock that bootloader now thanks!!  i will report back after some extended use

#938 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

I was just kidding earlier. I got bored and decided to update the rom.

ROM UPDATED!

Changelog in post #2

• legend221 likes this

Posted Image

#939 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

Lock screen clock gets cut off when hours are in double digits... I'll fix it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Posted Image

#940 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:40 AM

Re-uploading now...

The clock isn't perfectly centered, but it doesn't get cut off. I'll work on getting the clock centered when there are different amounts of digits (eg. 12:00 vs. 1:00).

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: razr, nexus, aosp, rom, 4.3 camera, moto x, photo sphere, motorola, mhous33, Kit Kat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users