209 replies to this topic

#121 melfunn

melfunn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:49 AM

Been running this ROM for about 2 weeks now. It's been very smooth , but today I've noticed that it'll get sluggish when opening various apps. It's been random and not centered around any particular app when it happens. Any ideas?

I like to install "Busy box" once or twice a week. It seems to clean the system.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• dunderhead likes this

#122 Lelouche

Lelouche

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:04 PM

I'm not sure if this is a ROM issue, but when I adjust the volume with the volume rocker, while using Bluetooth, the on screen volume bar does not move but the volume adjusts.

#123 droid1177

droid1177

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGa, USA

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

I like to install "Busy box" once or twice a week. It seems to clean the system.

Busy box from the play store?

#124 melfunn

melfunn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

Busy box from the play store?

Yes. After it installs, open app and click the install button. I had read somewhere that busy box cleans up the system almost like a disk defrag. does in windows. I think that is more of an analogy though. All I know is it seems to tighten everything up.

#125 Jrv331

Jrv331

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNE Ohio

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:26 AM

Yes. After it installs, open app and click the install button. I had read somewhere that busy box cleans up the system almost like a disk defrag. does in windows. I think that is more of an analogy though. All I know is it seems to tighten everything up.

Then do you remove busy box and reinstall it after a few days?

#126 melfunn

melfunn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

Then do you remove busy box and reinstall it after a few days?

No. Leave the app Busy box installed on your phone. Whenever you use the app it will install itself automatically.

#127 roxylove

roxylove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

Anyway to get the mms app from cm to not fc when sending a message? I really only want it for the quick reply options in the notification bar...when I have the stock text messaging defrosted I get duplicate messages...ugh!

#128 roxylove

roxylove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

Also, any way to change the power toggles in the pull down ?? If not, can I get rid of them? I'd like to pick and choose and would prefer the power toggles app.

#129 droid1177

droid1177

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGa, USA

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

I noticed something weird today. My circles widget was significantly smaller in size than normal. I removed it off of my home screen and reapplied it. Fixed it for about 2 hours then it happened again, so I repeated the above steps. I love this ROM just provided some feedback.

#130 TheRev

TheRev

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationTennessee
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

I noticed something weird today. My circles widget was significantly smaller in size than normal. I removed it off of my home screen and reapplied it. Fixed it for about 2 hours then it happened again, so I repeated the above steps. I love this ROM just provided some feedback.

I'm just running stock Jelly Bean leak, rooted with the circles and Razr M home screen and I've had the same issue with my circles widget and my favorite contacts widget. I remove them off my screen and replace them and they will stay the correct size for about a day unless I reboot then they shrink again. Just saying this might be an issue with the Jellybean leak in general.

Posted Image

#131 droid1177

droid1177

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGa, USA

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

I'm just running stock Jelly Bean leak, rooted with the circles and Razr M home screen and I've had the same issue with my circles widget and my favorite contacts widget. I remove them off my screen and replace them and they will stay the correct size for about a day unless I reboot then they shrink again. Just saying this might be an issue with the Jellybean leak in general.

Thanks for the information now others will know it as well...

#132 melfunn

melfunn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

The reduction in size of the circles widget has happened on at least one other ROM that I have tried. It seems to correct itself on it's own.

#133 Centurion

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

I think it might be a glitch in the launcher (Razr M launcher) itself some what of a refresh of the home screen. I have seen it too. Not just on this Rom but others.

#134 RAZRW1R3D

RAZRW1R3D

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Twitter:adamp83
  • LocationWest Texas

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

It's been a long time since I've posted anything on this forum but I had to jump on to say this ROM kicks major rear end! The development community here never ceases to amaze me. It's all of you devs that make this phone great. Keep up the awesome work!
  • mattlgroff likes this

#135 ziggity

ziggity

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

Thanks for thew awesome ROM, I stall have jellyhaterz due to the webtop support. Any way you can make the webtop still function? Or am i the only one?
  • mllora81 likes this

#136 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:07 AM

Thanks for thew awesome ROM, I stall have jellyhaterz due to the webtop support. Any way you can make the webtop still function? Or am i the only one?

It was removed to cut down on system processes.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#137 ziggity

ziggity

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:21 AM

It was removed to cut down on system processes.

I understand. I love the new camera except it doesn't have the setting to change to save pics to external SD card. It warns me storage is low And won't save any pictures. Any tips ?

#138 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:38 PM

I understand. I love the new camera except it doesn't have the setting to change to save pics to external SD card. It warns me storage is low And won't save any pictures. Any tips ?

Replace original MotCamera.apk from any de-odexed RAZR rom.

With adb the commands would be:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • ernibal1musicman likes this

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#139 larrydp

larrydp

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

Matt, I tried to pm this info to you but I don't have enough posts yet to be able to do so. I found a fix for the gallery force closing issue when attempting to edit pictures. There is a flashable zip located in this article

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) I installed it this morning and as far as I can tell there are no issues.

Hope this helps, if not feel free to take down my post. Either way this is still my favorite rom hands down

#140 mllora81

mllora81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

I would like to be able to use webtop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users