Deprecated. Grab the latest at
- Root Gingerbread AND Ice Cream Sandwich (6.14.84 and 6.14.85 tested and confirmed.)
- Restore to stock 6.12.181 Gingerbread with full fastboot files. Also includes the xml for RSD Lite use. (Will NOT downgrade you from ICS 6.12.84 or ICS 6.12.85 or ICS 6.16.203)
- Install overclock files to Gingerbread AND Ice Cream Sandwich (6.14.84 and 6.14.85 tested and confirmed.)
- ADB Shell
- Easy install of Voodoo's OTA Rootkeeper, Bootstrap (GB and ICS), and Safestrap.
- Reboot phone (if USB Debugging is enabled)
- Includes the Motorola USB drivers compatible with both Gingerbread AND Ice Cream Sandwich.
- It says "file cannot be found" or something like that...help!
Don't just extract the batch file. Extract the entire zip archive. Do NOT run as administrator. Install the included drivers, etc.
- Can I go directly to 6.12.181 with this from _.__.___ ???
Yes. UNLESS you are on ICS 6.14.84 or 6.14.85 or 6.16.203 you can go directly to this.
· dhacker29 for being very helpful and telling me commands I was blanking on...generally being awesome!
· DroidTh3ory for being very helpful at many times...generally being awesome.
· P3Droid for helping me out from time to time.
· Hashcode for always knowing everything...and in the rare cases he doesn't know, he knows who does!