• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:@jacobUbur
  • Google+:Jacob Ubur
  • LocationNigeria
  • Current Device(s):infinix

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:19 AM

hello house please i need help. I tryied to flash my phone with RSD Lite 6.2.4. after downloading the firmware but all i keep getting is failed flashing process 11/16 flash system and i cant move further or back wards.

#2 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:34 AM

hello house please i need help. I tryied to flash my phone with RSD Lite 6.2.4. after downloading the firmware but all i keep getting is failed flashing process 11/16 flash system and i cant move further or back wards.

My ability to see what could be the problem is the amount of information you have given. No phone information at all? Is the phone's bootloader unlocked? What you were trying to flash? What you were flashing over? etc.

#3 jescupj

jescupj

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:@jacobUbur
  • Google+:Jacob Ubur
  • LocationNigeria
  • Current Device(s):infinix

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:08 AM

am using RSD Lite  v6.24 and am trying to Factory reset my Motorola Droid Raz Spider and i have downloaded this firmware ( VRZX912\VRZ_XT912_6.7.2-180_DHD-16_M4-31_1FF.xml\VRZ_XT912_6.7.2-180_DHD-16_M4-31_1FF.xml ) to my C: Drive and uploaded into RSD Lite and clicked on download and start flashing the computer was communicating with the phone until it got to state 11 and displayed a failed message. i have been trying to get a solution but to no avail. currently the phone is AP Fastboot Flash mode and the information displayed is that the device is LOCKED Status code:0 and i cant go beyond that point again. please help if you can.  what is written at the back of the phone's is battery is EB20 and the battery is non removable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users