Photo

droid razr M Help I think ive bricked my phone

flashboot mode Boot Failure AP fastboot Flash mode (s)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dee_Frank017

Dee_Frank017

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNigeria
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr M

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:12 AM

Help i think ive bricked my phone, i was trying to install CMW 6.0.4.4 RECOVERY on my razr M with "flashify"  and after trying to boot into recovery, i got this errors

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (s)

Device is Locked, Status Code:0

Fail to lab check for boot 0x56

Fastboot Reason: Boot failure

Does are just a few of what i think i understood there.  and i tried putting off and back on but it still goes into this mode

I need help pls anyone, everyone, everybody help!!  :(

#2 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:38 AM

Help i think ive bricked my phone, i was trying to install CMW 6.0.4.4 RECOVERY on my razr M with "flashify"  and after trying to boot into recovery, i got this errors

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (s)

Device is Locked, Status Code:0

Fail to lab check for boot 0x56

Fastboot Reason: Boot failure

Does are just a few of what i think i understood there.  and i tried putting off and back on but it still goes into this mode

I need help pls anyone, everyone, everybody help!!  :(

You can't flash a custom recovery on a locked bootloader. Search for sticky fastboot and follow the instructions listed. Note that you do not normally have to wipe data or user data as is listed in some of the instructions, just the two fastboot commands to clear the flag and reset fastboot.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flashboot mode, Boot Failure, AP fastboot Flash mode (s)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users