Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] The Arctic Pre-Release For 173!

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#21 aalopez10

aalopez10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:56 PM

Can someone update the simplicity theme to this latest one pleaseeee lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
  • paulsem182 likes this

#22 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:48 PM

Sounds like a bug. Putting it under found issues... my gmail is fine for me, I don't have exchange or yahoo to check on that for you.
Also added brightess, I think I know why this is happening and can fix it tonight.

That's because moto.service.apk is not fully functional and setup.apk does not play welll on a deodexed system. You will have to use a third party app for that.
  • mattlgroff likes this

#23 mopar57

mopar57

Developer/MOD

• Superuser
  • 375 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:09 PM

Can someone update the simplicity theme to this latest one pleaseeee lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Remember this is a pre-release. Once the official rom comes out then I will convert all the themes. Until then there is no point to update the theme with every bug that is found. Hope you understand!
  • mattlgroff likes this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got an idea for a theme?

PM me!

I like mail! :D

#24 Greengoo

Greengoo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:19 PM

when setting up phone for first use. I am asked to setup google services twice. When I enter it again it says account has already been comfirmed. I also get a force close of my accounts after setup is complete.

#25 cconcepts

cconcepts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

noticed this today.... no notification whatsoever for text messages...settings are correct, but no sound notifi, or led....had to go to text messaging to check for new messages.

#26 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

noticed this today.... no notification whatsoever for text messages...settings are correct, but no sound notifi, or led....had to go to text messaging to check for new messages.

The newest link fixes this by adding ChompSMS. Default text messaging is broken for notifications.

when setting up phone for first use. I am asked to setup google services twice. When I enter it again it says account has already been comfirmed. I also get a force close of my accounts after setup is complete.

Say skip after setting it up. The force close it normal.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#27 cconcepts

cconcepts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

had to dl chomp from the market after dl with new link....not sure man...but chomp def solves the prob and its way better than stock sms! I am now rockin this rom again!!

#28 cconcepts

cconcepts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

havent seen it since installing chomp yet (but only been 1 hour) but before i would get texts with this rom only from VRWNM with only a single digit number in the text....? like 1 then 3 then 2...any thoughts why? lol

#29 Greengoo

Greengoo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:16 PM

Chomp sms although originally not included with the installation runs great its alot better than stock sms and go sms pro. I was also wondering about the calender. I know you mentioned that you included agenda widget but this does not fix the inability to add calender events. Is there any plan on fixing the calender before the addition of the new theme.

#30 Greengoo

Greengoo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:26 PM

havent seen it since installing chomp yet (but only been 1 hour) but before i would get texts with this rom only from VRWNM with only a single digit number in the text....? like 1 then 3 then 2...any thoughts why? lol

you mean vzwnmm that is fixed by

1. Login to your MyVerizon.
2. Find your number and click on Change Features from the bottom right.
3. Select your device/number.
4. Then scroll down until you find Contact Management and click remove!
And they're gone.

#31 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:39 PM

Chomp sms although originally not included with the installation runs great its alot better than stock sms and go sms pro. I was also wondering about the calender. I know you mentioned that you included agenda widget but this does not fix the inability to add calender events. Is there any plan on fixing the calender before the addition of the new theme.

I will look into this

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#32 fallen17753

fallen17753

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

it says version 2.3.3 in the download link but when i go to about on my phone it says 2.3.1 and i downloaded 2.3.3, did i do something wrong or is that normal?

#33 SHANENATAS

SHANENATAS

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

I like back up assist. device set up is of no use to me, Im dlin it now. Was on Arctic .748. Only thing I didnt like was the picture went to hell when got calls with a pic, like in contacts, other than that, loved it. Cant wait to try this one out.

#34 SHANENATAS

SHANENATAS

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:03 AM

you mean vzwnmm that is fixed by

1. Login to your MyVerizon.
2. Find your number and click on Change Features from the bottom right.
3. Select your device/number.
4. Then scroll down until you find Contact Management and click remove!
And they're gone.

I got rid of this once, now cant find it.

#35 letto

letto

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:05 PM

for whatever reason, I cannot send with chomp. i get error, "send failed" any ideas?

#36 scarathers

scarathers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

After flashing this I did a root check and it says my device was not properly rooted. What do I do?

#37 JoJoLanny

JoJoLanny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

hey guys..... How much longer will this be a "pre" release? Any words on an RC?
  • larrygeary likes this
I have a fever..... and the only cure..... is more cowbell!!!!

#38 larrygeary

larrygeary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:32 AM

After flashing this I did a root check and it says my device was not properly rooted. What do I do?

No replies? Huh. The answer is that you re-root using Mattlgroff's multipurpose utility. It's here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#39 scarathers

scarathers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

No replies? Huh. The answer is that you re-root using Mattlgroff's multipurpose utility. It's here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks. It worked wonders. :D

#40 scarathers

scarathers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:21 PM

I really enjoy using this ROM. So far I haven't had any problems besides losing root after flashing. Thanks Mattlgroff for this ROM and can't wait for the full release

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users