2 replies to this topic

#1 theBonVoyage

theBonVoyage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

I'm pretty seasoned in flashing, roms, moss, and soft bricks, but I'm stumped...

I was running Eclipse 1.3 from safestrap - then decided to check out dh's CM9 port.

Played with it for a while then went to restore my eclipse backup. Went through the motions (wipe data, cache, dalvik, format system, restore backup)

THEN when I chose "reboot system now" it boots straight to fastboot and does it every time.

I've tried battery pull simulation and reboot but fastboot laughs in my face every time. I plan to fastboot via rsd back to 173 stock in the morning but figured I'd try, at least, to see if someone knows a workaround.

Let me have it guys....especially if I'm caught up in a n00b mistake. ;-P

#2 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

Ok...

You suck... And smell... And i'm pretty sure your fat.

How was that? :P

No one cares where this was sent from

:-D :-D

#3 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:08 PM

I'm pretty seasoned in flashing, roms, moss, and soft bricks, but I'm stumped...

I was running Eclipse 1.3 from safestrap - then decided to check out dh's CM9 port.

Played with it for a while then went to restore my eclipse backup. Went through the motions (wipe data, cache, dalvik, format system, restore backup)

THEN when I chose "reboot system now" it boots straight to fastboot and does it every time.

I've tried battery pull simulation and reboot but fastboot laughs in my face every time. I plan to fastboot via rsd back to 173 stock in the morning but figured I'd try, at least, to see if someone knows a workaround.

Let me have it guys....especially if I'm caught up in a n00b mistake. ;-P

Sounds like you covered your bases. I'd just RSD to 173 and be done with it. It's not worth the time it takes to debug most things that pop up during transitions like that when it is so easy to just RSD them away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users