#21 Greengoo

Greengoo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

Unable to download says bandwidth limit exceeded have you uploaded this file to droidHive

#22 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:47 PM

Unable to download says bandwidth limit exceeded have you uploaded this file to droidHive

I added a few more mirrors in the OP, should be good to go..

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#23 gregcmon5

gregcmon5

n00b

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

Is data connectivity fixed in this release or u still have to play with the setting every time phone reboott? Can u play videos like
Netflix? Any issues with safestrap upon restoring to backed up rom?

#24 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

Is data connectivity fixed in this release or u still have to play with the setting every time phone reboott? Can u play videos like
Netflix? Any issues with safestrap upon restoring to backed up rom?

data connects on boot. but everything is listed in the OP.
using safestrap 1.08+ i have done a restore a few times, no problems.
netflix should work.. havent tested myself, but if u have 'flash' it should work..

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#25 gregcmon5

gregcmon5

n00b

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:38 AM

Data connects on boot but for me it starts with GSM only and I have to go to settings to change to lte/ CDma. Netflix and other videos still don't work. Very good rom close to finish. How can you have sliding lock screen first and than pin lock? Any mods or addition software to have that or you just have to get stuck with either or?

#26 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

my razr keeps popping FC com.android.phone on me every few seconds and i can only get a data conection on some boot ups. what can i do to fix it?
a what? an android? whats that?

#27 tyrthas

tyrthas

CassDroid's Personal Stalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Twitter:@tyrthas
  • Google+:Ron Becker
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

my razr keeps popping FC com.android.phone on me every few seconds and i can only get a data conection on some boot ups. what can i do to fix it?

The only way I've ever been able to fix a com.android.phone fc issues is by reflashing.

Might try wiping just cache and dalvik then flashing it over itself. Should play nice since its just reflashing your current system. And you'll still have all your personal data.

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M [R]

#28 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:24 PM

The only way I've ever been able to fix a com.android.phone fc issues is by reflashing.

Might try wiping just cache and dalvik then flashing it over itself. Should play nice since its just reflashing your current system. And you'll still have all your personal data.

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M [R]

i cant get a data lock
a what? an android? whats that?

#29 bogginblazer

bogginblazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

is there a new dl where data works on 4g? on boot cuz it still takes a while to work

#30 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

is there a new dl where data works on 4g? on boot cuz it still takes a while to work

data does work on 4G.
download LTE switch from market and toggle to CDMA then change it back to LTE.

Posted Image

#31 NotoriousNeo

NotoriousNeo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:48 AM

video playback from previous recorded clips will not work, and the video recording is broken atm too.
If you download ICS Camera+ from market, you can enable 8MP pictures to be taken, but until the video drivers get added, rear camera is all we have to work with! :ph34r:

Is this the case for ALL videos on the phone's SD card or is it sporadic? I only ask because some videos won't play (I just get a loading screen) while a couple others did manage to play. Nothing crazy, just some music videos I had on my card, but it would explain why a majority of my videos don't play.

P.S. This is by far the best ICS ROM I've had the pleasure to flash. A few quirks aside, runs fantastic on my Razr Maxx.
  • andlaw likes this

#32 jasong127

jasong127

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:42 AM

Maybe this is a dumb question... what's the difference with this and Axi0M Ab5?

#33 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:18 PM

Maybe this is a dumb question... what's the difference with this and Axi0M Ab5?

Axiom has scripts added for certain tweaks throughout the system customized by DT. which in his Axiom builds he leaves all his changes in the OP.
This is just pure ICS from AOKP, ported by dhacker29. If your wanting fully up-to-date ROMS, i hate to direct to other sites, but it seems Droidhive.com is the place to go now as they have their site setup for 'nightlies' which are nightly releases.......
DROIDRZR.com FTW!!!!!

Posted Image

#34 NotoriousNeo

NotoriousNeo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:28 AM

Another oddity I've run across. Seems like everything I download, any pictures I take, or anything that used to store on my SD card previously now stores exclusively on the phone's internal storage. For example, Ringdroid used to store my custom stuffs on the SD card, now it's all on the internal storage, and the camera automatically saves pictures to the internal storage too. Any way to change this?

#35 bogginblazer

bogginblazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

ok i re downloaded thinking i had a bad dl. i still have no data. on reboot i get the R where the 4g should be. then i go in to data and change it to 4g and nothing happens.

i love this rom this is by far the best one out right now can some one please help me with this?

#36 skitzoid

skitzoid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

Looking forward to trying this rom, about to flash. The link to the 1% battery mod seems to be broken.. will any of

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

work?

Thanks for all the hard work!

#37 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

Looking forward to trying this rom, about to flash. The link to the 1% battery mod seems to be broken.. will any of

work?

Thanks for all the hard work!

This is actually out-dated now, they have a few versions that have better data, as well as fixed FFC (front facing camera).. here are the links to AOKP and CM9 (up-to-date as of 3-12)
AOKP AXIOM -

CM9 IC3RAZR -

as far as battery mods, both builds are now being released with 1% battery readouts, but for a different style i have a mod, found here:

Posted Image

#38 Gotsaved289

Gotsaved289

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Google+:aarontblum

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

WOW THIS IS AN AWESOME ROM!!! haven't had any issues!

#39 Gotsaved289

Gotsaved289

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Google+:aarontblum

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

This is actually out-dated now, they have a few versions that have better data, as well as fixed FFC (front facing camera).. here are the links to AOKP and CM9 (up-to-date as of 3-12)
AOKP AXIOM -

CM9 IC3RAZR -

as far as battery mods, both builds are now being released with 1% battery readouts, but for a different style i have a mod, found here:

Both links are dead at least when I tried

#40 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:24 PM

Both links are dead at least when I tried

umm i just tried and their both working, might of been down for a few if Droidhive went down, which has been happening a lot lately.
When in doubt, try again later :blink:

Sent from my dark [R]AZR using tapatalk

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users