7 replies to this topic

#1 aduy

aduy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:54 PM

Basically i have two droid razrs, one that is my original, and the second one is the replacement for it. the original has been rooted, and overclocked and it has a bunch of apps and data, and i basically just want to copy everything over from it to the replacement one. I know that there is a way to do this using rsd lite, but im not sure exactly how. I would really appreciate some help on how to do this.

btw i used a thread from this site to overclock and root my razr so i send my thanks to the forum members of this great site.

#2 aduy

aduy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:50 PM

well its too late, cause i already returned the phone, maybe in future you guys might get back to me quicker...

#3 gsk3rd

gsk3rd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationIn the pixels

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:29 AM

Did you try google?
Moto Razr 32gb white

#4 flashman2002

flashman2002

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:00 AM

Seriously, you didn't even wait a day to get some help. If you were just wanting to copy your apps and data you could use a file manager to copy over to the new replacement phone. If you rooted the first one, the second would be just as easy so there really is no point in trying to keep those settings for a transfer.

#5 aduy

aduy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:02 AM

I actually couldnt wait, or else i would get charged for the phone, any ways i did make copies of what i was able to access through my phone. Ie moto g and f

#6 flashman2002

flashman2002

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:39 AM

Well at least you made the copies of your folders.

#7 Raw Dodge

Raw Dodge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:27 AM

Not trying to come off harsh but you put the thread up on a weekend when most people are doing family stuff ,away or working around there houses...like myself....next time since your rooted ..just install titanium backup or my backup pro and run a full data/ apk backup onto the external SD card....then fire up the new phone with your old SD card and obtain root....then install the same backup app you used from the market and do a restore on all apps and data ....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#8 aduy

aduy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

I would have waited but like i said i had to return the replacement yesterday, and i did do a titanium backup, although im not sure if i did it right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users