Photo

([ROM]) wWidow HD for XT926 (3|20|13)

Deodexed Debloated Zipaligned JB 4.1.1 blur based AOSP apps 4.2 camera 1% Accurate battery Widow Butter tweaks

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#21 y2kbadbug

y2kbadbug

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

Can I just flash this new ROM over, without losing all my settings and apps?

#22 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:49 AM

I'm getting this fc at first boot and phone keeps saying lost of service Verizon wireless.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

its nothing major, its the MotorolaSettingsProvider.apk, i guess it didnt like the wifi hack, so i will upload another copy of the Build without the entitlement check being disabled and it will work just fine~ be up soon!
  • trikotret likes this

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#23 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:49 AM

its nothing major, its the MotorolaSettingsProvider.apk, i guess it didnt like the wifi hack, so i will upload another copy of the Build without the entitlement check being disabled and it will work just fine~ be up soon!

hahaha you just keeping us crackflashers happy. Just keep flashing baby :P

#24 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:17 AM

OP has been updated!~ dig in**
  • dvgb131 likes this

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#25 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx HD

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:40 AM

sorry Andlaw, is today update need full wipe??

#26 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:45 AM

sorry Andlaw, is today update need full wipe??

Yes please! whenever i remove a lot of stuff, and add and fix theme (look at changelog), its always a good decision to start fresh! especially when the update was pushed more towards clearing up any popup/FC's that were in the ROM., so yes, please do a FULL WIPE, install, and if you can leave some feedback on how the initial setup goes, and how the overall look/feel of the ROM for you is~ thanks in advance >.>

Posted Image

#27 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:48 AM

Yes please! whenever i remove a lot of stuff, and add and fix theme (look at changelog), its always a good decision to start fresh! especially when the update was pushed more towards clearing up any popup/FC's that were in the ROM., so yes, please do a FULL WIPE, install, and if you can leave some feedback on how the initial setup goes, and how the overall look/feel of the ROM for you is~ thanks in advance >.>

Sure man, will download it now, will report once the set up is done. thanks a lot for keep supporting such amazing Rom :)
  • andlaw likes this

#28 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:23 AM

guys, anyone knows if it is possible to backup Autostars App settings? so in case i will restore it i do not need to redo the settings? thanks for help

#29 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:52 AM

ok, done

Love it even more now :)

no issues at all to be honest, it is faster :) smoother :)

the only thing is the same message of google play services is still there when installing or uninstalling an app :(

thanks a lot Andlaw

the only missing bit for me the resident evil theme with the red softkeys :)

Attached Files

#30 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:55 AM

ok, done

Love it even more now :)

no issues at all to be honest, it is faster :) smoother :)

the only thing is the same message of google play services is still there when installing or uninstalling an app :(

thanks a lot Andlaw

the only missing bit for me the resident evil theme with the red softkeys :)

word! so no error popups on the first boot it any boot now! you got to add gmail account on device setup ya? and it will only get faster.. usually around 53-5400..
and I am testing resident evil theme today so if its all good, it will be available soon! .. dont ask~

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD™

Posted Image

#31 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:00 AM

word! so no error popups on the first boot it any boot now! you got to add gmail account on device setup ya? and it will only get faster.. usually around 53-5400..
and I am testing resident evil theme today so if its all good, it will be available soon! .. dont ask~

the only error i got on the startup was the google play service thing, i did not need to add google account, at the beginning it asked me to add it but once i added it and hit go, i got message that the account already exist!! and i found it in there.

cool cant wait for the theme :-) thanks again

#32 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

the only error i got on the startup was the google play service thing, i did not need to add google account, at the beginning it asked me to add it but once i added it and hit go, i got message that the account already exist!! and i found it in there.

cool cant wait for the theme :-) thanks again

hmm did you not wipe system as a part of the Wipe before installing the ROM?
wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, wipe system, go back to install, install ROM, reboot system.. that is the preferred installation method ~ and it will be bone stock, no accounts, no apps, you will have to sync all of your account info back in, and download your apps from play, etc. shouldn't of had any account in there tho* unless you didn't wipe fully :P

Posted Image

#33 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:30 AM

I wiped everything, formatted data, wiped system, cash, and devlik !!!!

I will do it again on new slot tomorrow and see
Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

#34 y2kbadbug

y2kbadbug

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

Okay, I am rewriting this post because I have made a lot more programs, and some need special attention.

I have created APK files for applications on their latest (at the time of this writing) version, with the WW icons provided in the WWicons.apk.

If anyone wants to provide more icons, I will be more than happy to update the application in question.

These two apps can be placed in the /system/app folder and chmod'd to 644.
For those who do not know what I am talking about... Ask a friend, because if you don't, you are most likely going to break something.

(Other apps can be done this method, but these are the only two that I have 100% safely done so)

I recommend that you use a root uninstaller app to remove the current versions installed before replacing any of the apps on this post.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The programs listed below are ones that are installed normally.

I did it myself using ADB, but I am sure package installer will work as well.
Also I recommend that you uninstall the current versions you have, it will not install because of a certificate issue if not.

** I wanted to note on this one, I was getting a FC on Google Search whenever I tried to actually perform a search.
Removing the old version, and just installing this version as a regular application fixed that for me. **

These applications are made with icons I customized myself with photoshop.
I tried my best to keep the scheme, and honestly I think these icons fit in very nicely.
I will continue to convert other apps over with darkened icons. This is becoming fun.

I will add more to this list as much as I can, and again keep the applications updated as I see them, and as time permits.

Any applications beyond this point, you must have already purchased in the Google Play app store.
If you haven't, they will not work. I legally own the apps, you should too. Support the damn developers anyways.

I will update the files as they are updated, and as time is allowing for me.

You can instant message me if you have any problems installing these, just please make sure to use common sense before asking.

A couple of requests for darkened icons on my end:

Amazon | ES Task Manager | BusyBox Free | Barcode Scanner | Calendar | Google Settings
LinkedIn | Lookout | MX Player | TeamViewer | Voice Search | Wikipedia

These are apps that I have, that I think several people would use, and would be nice to have blackened out icons for.

#35 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:46 AM

kk so i finally managed to take the time to put together a screenshot collection for the new ROM update i dropped you guys yesterday~ ZzZzzzzz time now* :ph34r:
  • y2kbadbug and Shenn like this

Posted Image

#36 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Google+:markw4itg@gmail.com
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

Awesome job andlaw! Thanks for all you do. Loving the new look.

Only 2 issues on my end. 1) the Google Play FC problem everyone it's having & 2) when I try to voice dial thru Bluetooth, it listens and then I get a FC that says "Sorry but Google Search has stopped"

This was a completely fresh install being I erased the old ROM slut and made a fresh one and did all wipes twice. So I don't know what I could have dinner wrong.

Love the darkness! WW FTW!!!

#37 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

Awesome job andlaw! Thanks for all you do. Loving the new look.

Only 2 issues on my end. 1) the Google Play FC problem everyone it's having & 2) when I try to voice dial thru Bluetooth, it listens and then I get a FC that says "Sorry but Google Search has stopped"

This was a completely fresh install being I erased the old ROM slut and made a fresh one and did all wipes twice. So I don't know what I could have dinner wrong.

Love the darkness! WW FTW!!!

hmm, might try deleting the quicksearchbox from system/app, reboot, and then just download it from Play.... it will remove the 2 edited icons but it should start working then, lemme know~

Posted Image

#38 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Google+:markw4itg@gmail.com
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

hmm, might try deleting the quicksearchbox from system/app, reboot, and then just download it from Play.... it will remove the 2 edited icons but it should start working then, lemme know~

That seems to break it all together. Now when I press my Bluetooth bottom my phone does nothing. In other words it doesn't even ask me to say a command. I noticed that this voice dialer looks different from the previous version.

#39 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:18 AM

That seems to break it all together. Now when I press my Bluetooth bottom my phone does nothing. In other words it doesn't even ask me to say a command. I noticed that this voice dialer looks different from the previous version.

not sure, reflash the ROM to fix problem.. then download updated version of the app from Play and hope it fixes then issue.

and I am updating the ROM package, I have included in the battery mod back into the ROM, so here is what its looking like, and I will start making more battery mods for it later today...

Attached Files

• Aixelsyd and Shenn like this

Posted Image

#40 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:07 AM

not sure, reflash the ROM to fix problem.. then download updated version of the app from Play and hope it fixes then issue.

and I am updating the ROM package, I have included in the battery mod back into the ROM, so here is what its looking like, and I will start making more battery mods for it later today...

is this update already online? i guess its just flash without wipe?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deodexed, Debloated, Zipaligned, JB 4.1.1 blur based, AOSP apps, 4.2 camera, 1% Accurate battery, Widow Butter tweaks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users