212 replies to this topic

#81 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,448 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 02 December 2020 - 06:44 PM

Yea, I've read those.  I've always believed Mace survived so that's possible.  The Librarian is also very plausible.  Darth Vader annihilated her later on but she did survive the initial purge.

Non potest esse nisi unus

#82 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,121 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 03 December 2020 - 10:51 AM

How sweet would it be if we saw Mace Windu on the mandalorian...yoda would be cool too considering they're the same species ...but I think yoda is too predictable.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#83 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,448 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 11:23 AM

And dead.  LOL  Not that that's ever stopped anyone from coming back.  Right, Obi-Wan?  LOL

#84 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,121 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 03 December 2020 - 01:35 PM

Minor details...lol

We'll see soon enough...

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#85 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,448 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 04:44 AM

I warned you.... Sigh

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

#86 comiskeybum

comiskeybum

Droid Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,682 posts
  • LocationSouth Bend, IN
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7pro, Pixelbook Go, Galaxy Watch 5pro

Posted 04 December 2020 - 05:38 PM

Holy $#!+ this episode

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

• SamuriHL likes this

Pixel 7pro, Pixel 6pro, Pixel 6a, iPhone 13, Galaxy Tab A7lite, iPad pro 2020, Galaxy Watch 5pro

#87 JB678

JB678

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationNorth Suburbs Chicago
  • Current Device(s):Moto X

Posted 04 December 2020 - 05:38 PM

I laughed way to hard at this.Posted Image

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

#88 comiskeybum

comiskeybum

Droid Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,682 posts
  • LocationSouth Bend, IN
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7pro, Pixelbook Go, Galaxy Watch 5pro

Posted 04 December 2020 - 05:39 PM

Soooooo true

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Pixel 7pro, Pixel 6pro, Pixel 6a, iPhone 13, Galaxy Tab A7lite, iPad pro 2020, Galaxy Watch 5pro

#89 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,448 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 05:48 PM

Yea I saw that the other day.  It's kind of funny.

#90 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,448 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 05:49 PM

As for the episode, I did try to warn you Grogu was pretty screwed.  There was no way around it once we saw the lab.  We know how the future turns out with making a powerful force clone with Snoke.  What is it the mandalorians say....."this is the way".  LOL  But I think there was some foreshadowing in that episode, too.  Grogu using the dark saber to poke someone's eye out for example.  ;)  :D

#91 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,448 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 08:24 PM

Inverse: 'Mandalorian' Season 2 may solve a huge debate from the Star Wars prequels.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Exactly.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

#92 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,121 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 06 December 2020 - 06:14 PM

As for the episode, I did try to warn you Grogu was pretty screwed. There was no way around it once we saw the lab. We know how the future turns out with making a powerful force clone with Snoke. What is it the mandalorians say....."this is the way". LOL But I think there was some foreshadowing in that episode, too. Grogu using the dark saber to poke someone's eye out for example. ;) :D

Holy $#!+ that was intense

#93 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,448 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 06:27 PM

Yes.....yes it was.  And absolutely freaking awesome.  I loved it even though I hated where we end up, obviously.  I'm also not jazzed about a "rescue the guy we screwed over in the first season" episode, either.  Given that we likely only have 2 left, and I think we can all agree episode 2 wasted everyone's time this season, another assemble the team mission is just not ok at this point.

#94 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,448 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 08:35 PM

Prepare for some mind blowing.  I certainly wondered the significance of those butterflies.  Just like the bird with Ahsoka.....interesting.

• LDubs likes this

#95 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,121 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 07 December 2020 - 06:31 AM

• SamuriHL likes this

#96 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,121 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 07 December 2020 - 06:38 AM

Yes.....yes it was. And absolutely freaking awesome. I loved it even though I hated where we end up, obviously. I'm also not jazzed about a "rescue the guy we screwed over in the first season" episode, either. Given that we likely only have 2 left, and I think we can all agree episode 2 wasted everyone's time this season, another assemble the team mission is just not ok at this point.

Ep 2 was stupid. Except for Grogu eating the frogs eggs which was funny. One thing from this last episode is Boba Fett back from the dead, which was foreshadowed earlier - it was never explained how he escaped the sarlac pit. Then there was a spat over his armor and suddenly he shows up wearing it...?!?

With Mando's ship destroyed, and with Fett and the assassin who's name escapes me, they're going to go after Grogu, I guess. Guessing they pull in Bo-Katan and her crew and not sure how the prisoner he asked cara about fits in either. Since they only have two more episodes in this season we'll see what happens - I'm guessing this carries over into next season.

#97 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,448 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 06:59 AM

The prisoner was an ex imperial sniper who will know how to find Gideon's cruiser.  We may see Bo-Katan again if we get that far in this season.  I suspect in the end we'll see the Jedi that Grogu contacted, but ONLY at the very end.

#98 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,121 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 07 December 2020 - 09:43 AM

I would agree with that. How many more episodes this season ? 2 I think ?

#99 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,121 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 07 December 2020 - 09:46 AM

Believe this ?

#100 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,121 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 07 December 2020 - 12:04 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Star Wars, Baby Yoda, The Mandalorian

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users