#22 dhacker29

dhacker29

CM Master

• Developer
  • 49 posts
  • Twitter:dhacker29
  • Google+:davidhackerdvm@gmail.com

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:26 PM

I just love this Android community. Where else can a phone and a hobby bring you in touch with so many people and make such good friends. I'm proud to say she was my best friend. That week with her Jolly and ivy was the best vacation I've ever had and I'll never forget it. Rest In Peace Cass. I love you!
  • eckdawg5, mattlgroff, jtelander and 2 others like this

#23 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

Condolences to her family and friends. I hope that you are all surrounded by enough love and compassion to help you through the hard times. As much as I hate to ask, curiosity overcomes me. Was this expected? I've lost those close to me for reasons ranging from unexplained suicide (which was even investigated by the police) to terminal illness, with the most recent being my grandmother to drawn out complications starting from a broken hip.

#24 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

I just love this Android community. Where else can a phone and a hobby bring you in touch with so many people and make such good friends. I'm proud to say she was my best friend. That week with her Jolly and ivy was the best vacation I've ever had and I'll never forget it. Rest In Peace Cass. I love you!

this community will stay strong and keep her memory alive. I love this family and i honestly consider this a family..

**hugs** all.
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#25 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

I'm still in shock by the whole thing. I can't even begin to imagine how friends and family are feeling at this time. I've never talked to her myself but I've listened to her podcasts and chatted with Jolly many times.

I wish Brian the best, I am so sorry for your loss.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#26 Frogman

Frogman

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Current Device(s):Rooted Droid Razr with JB Aviator Rom

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

I havent been on the site in a long time. May I send my condolences to all of Cass' friends and family. I have chatted with her on the site. Always fun. I know for a fact, a person like Cass will be truly missed. The community lost an exciting person that made things happen. May she rest in peace. You will be missed Cass! R.I.P.

#27 nix80908

nix80908

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Twitter:nix80908
  • LocationDenver, CO - USA

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

I'm deeply sorry to hear about Cass's passing :-( I spoke to her on a few times, but wasn't particularly close.
She definitely added value and life to the Android community. Her absence will not go unnoticed.

#28 One20One

One20One

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Twitter:@farresjOne20One

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:03 PM

RIP Cass... I (we) are truly blessed to have known you, and to have known we were your friends. All the times I messed something up, and Brian was busy and couldn't bust my balls about it, you were right there as a perfect fill in! I would always look forward to 4 am, knowing you would soon be back on twitter with more sarcasm and potty mouth than anyone else that I follow. Thank you for what you brought us while you were here, and the memories that you left us that will last forever. Remember this my Android family...I've got this suspicion she's still with us...and I'm certain she will remind us of this with that next unexplainable reboot, or maybe a loss of data when those around you have full signal...and we will just smile, and know... So once again, REST IN PEACE CASSY! We love you....

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk

#29 jtelander

jtelander

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:50 AM

I am stunned, saddened and very very sorry to hear this terrible news. I never met Cassie in person but felt I knew her through her blogs, postings, podcasts and occasional direct messages.

Brian and Ivy, you and your family are very much in my thoughts and prayers.

Jeff

#30 jmp485

jmp485

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Twitter:jmp485

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:05 AM

I just love this Android community. Where else can a phone and a hobby bring you in touch with so many people and make such good friends.

+1 it's so incredibly sad to hear this news but somewhat beautiful to see this outpouring of love and support to someone most of us only knew because she had the same phone we did

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#31 RobertWhitten87

RobertWhitten87

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Twitter:RobertWWhitten
  • LocationToledo, Ohio

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:05 AM

I've never had the honor of meeting her, but my condolences to the faimly, and may she rest in peace.

#32 The Kid

The Kid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Google+:thegsxr1000kid

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:43 AM

prayers gone out to her family and friends
3.0 icsourcery GNex

#33 eckdawg5

eckdawg5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Twitter:twitter.com/eckdawg5

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:29 PM

My condolences to Brian, Ivy, David. May you and your families find comfort in remembering the great woman she was. RIP Cass

#34 Trooper

Trooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:49 PM

RIP Cass. My condolcences to Brian and Ivy. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

#35 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:36 PM

My condolences to all that knew her.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users