Forum Rules

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:22 PM

Welcome to DroidRzr.com
Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our Rules and Guidelines.

SPAM

I would like to address the ever growing community of spammers that have been on the prowl.
Spamming is NOT ALLOWED! We will not tolerate it in this forum. If you post a spam message it will immediately be deleted, your membership in our forum will be deleted and all posts associated with your account will be deleted. This also includes Private Messages to our members. Additionally, no link abuse, traffic leaching, member leaching, advertising, adult content or nudity will be tolerated! You will be notified prior to enforcement.

To help manage the potential for spammers, no member will be allowed to post links or pictures until they have at least 10 posts.

Post in the Right Forum

When you are creating a new thread, do your best to get it in the right category. We want these forums to be value added and educational. The General Discussion Thread is a good place to post if you have a question but are not quite sure where to put it.

We also have the lounge / off topic forum. You can talk about anything you want in here. Just keep it respectful, productive, clean and legal.

Make Meaningful Posts

While DroidRzr.com is here to help solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread (even in the free for all). Posting for the sake of increasing your post count is not allowed. Site Moderators or Moderators reserve the right to delete any meaningless post. You will receive notification when this occurs and will be asked to make meaningful post. If it happens a second time you will be given an Official Infraction and this will be place on your record.

Use a Descriptive Title

Please do not create threads that state “ HELP ME” or “NOW WHAT” help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if someone else is reading it. Make sure your subject line is related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what' will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative.

Please do not PM forum Administrators, Site Moderators or Moderators with support questions. Please post these in the appropriate forums so other members may take advantage of their provided support.

Personal Attacks

Do not flame, insult or post personal attacks against other users. Be courteous, not rude. Any instances or reports of harassment of members will be treated seriously. DroidRzr.com will not tolerate this kind of behavior, this could result in disciplinary action up to banning you from the website. You will be notified prior to enforcement.

Accounts

Only one username or account is allowed per DroidRzr.com member. If you have forgotten your log in information, do not create a new account, but please contact a Moderator or an Administrator. Users found with multiple accounts will be banned. You will be notified prior to enforcement.

User names and Avatars

Member User Names and Avatars must be appropriate for all ages. A User Name may not be a web site. If the moderation team does not feel your User Name or Avatar is appropriate you will be asked to change it. If not done in a timely manner it will be changed for you and one that DroidRzr.com assigns and one that you may not like. Username changes are only granted under special circumstances, and if it requires change, it has to be absolutely necessary. If you feel you have met this criteria please contact an Administrator.

Signatures are allowed, however, keep them neat and clean. Keep font size normal, no excessive coloring, no upper case letters (that’s yelling if you didn’t know). We want you to express yourself, however in a reasonable manner. External links that direct forum members away from the site will not be permitted.

Forum Moderation Team

DroidRzr.com Administrators and Site Moderators trust that any action that a Moderator does will follow the above guidelines, so please respect them. If you feel that you are being treated unfairly, or have a question about a moderator action, you may contact them via PM, or send a PM to one of our Site Moderators or an Administrator. Please let the Moderators do their job. Members, who decide to moderate other members, insult or belittle other member actions, will not be tolerated.

Warnings/Ban General Policy

DroidRzr.com does not want to issue warnings or bans to members. It is our goal to be a friendly helpful environment for all Android SmartPhone users no matter what their skill level is. Members who do not follow the above rules may suffer consequences for their actions. We have decided that we will give three chances, after the third offense you will be banned from DroidRzr.com. Depending on the severity of the offense, Moderators, Site Moderators and Administrators reserve the right to show leniency towards an infraction.

DroidRzr.com reserves the right to modify these Rules and Guidelines at anytime for any reason.
  • King Howie likes this

#2 tailland

tailland

German Dachshund :)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationGER
  • Current Device(s):Razr XT910 (Maxxed)

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

I'd like to submit an additional change to the forum rules: - keeping signatures at a reasonable size

It's annoying enough when I go through a majority of posts where the signature is larger than the posting itself but the annoyance doubles when this the browsing done via a phone's browser :ß
Huge images of 250px or more in a signature is not a plus for the overall readability of forums, or anything at all...

My phone: Motorola Razr GSM XT910 "Maxxed" - Running stock JB 4.1.2 @ Lightning Launcher + Zooper Widgets PRO

#3 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

I'd like to submit an additional change to the forum rules: - keeping signatures at a reasonable size

It's annoying enough when I go through a majority of posts where the signature is larger than the posting itself but the annoyance doubles when this the browsing done via a phone's browser :ß
Huge images of 250px or more in a signature is not a plus for the overall readability of forums, or anything at all...

this is globally set in the forum software settings, thank you though :)

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users