Photo

[UNLOCK] How to Unlock Your Bootloader [Atrix HD/RAZR HD/RAZR M ONLY!]

bootloader how to unlock atrix bootloader unlock droid razr hd unlock droid razr m unlock unlocking bootloader xt926 xt925 dan rosenberg

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#181 thecameraman

thecameraman

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:51 PM

My phone (vzw RAZR HD) is on 9.16.6 & 4.1.2 and I am rooted, so I think I should be good to go. When I run the script, though, it can't find adb or fastboot.

I'm doing this in Xubuntu. It's all extracted and I'm in the right directory with the included files.

I had the same issue with motochopper when I rooted, but I was able to make it work by changing it to adb="adb" in the Linux case, so that it would use the adb installed on my PC. Worked great.

I did that again this time and also changed the fastboot part to fastboot='fastboot'. The script runs and my phone reboots to fastboot mode, but then the script can't find fastboot and the unlock fails, though it still has me press enter and reboots the phone to show that I am indeed not unlocked.

My root is all good, debugging is turned on. I think adb and fastboot should be in my PATH since I installed both with apt-get, but maybe that's wrong.

Does anyone know why it won't see the included fastboot, or how I can make it use my local fastboot (which is preferable, I think, since it is probably newer than the version included with the og exploit)?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bootloader, how to unlock, atrix bootloader unlock, droid razr hd unlock, droid razr m unlock, unlocking bootloader, xt926, xt925, dan rosenberg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)