Photo

{FXZ}{system.img} XT926 4.1.2 (9.16.9) DST (Unlocked Bootloader Required)

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#81 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

updated op. this is now just system.img rather than full fxz. it seems all partitions besides system can be flashed through recovery.

#82 dvgb131

dvgb131

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Twitter:dvgb173
  • LocationAlbany
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:10 AM

updated op. this is now just system.img rather than full fxz. it seems all partitions besides system can be flashed through recovery.

So basically this is now a recovery flashable ROM?

Doug B.
Doug B.

#83 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:02 AM

Ok here I go again asking questions I just want to get my system to 4.1.2 I am currently on 4.1.1. Is the first file before the fxz in rsdlite a flashable fxz in recovery tha will put my operating system on 4.1.2 stock still rooted unlocked with my recovery? Sorry for dumb questions just want to make sure. Thanks.

#84 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:09 AM

Ok here I go again asking questions I just want to get my system to 4.1.2 I am currently on 4.1.1. Is the first file before the fxz in rsdlite a flashable fxz in recovery tha will put my operating system on 4.1.2 stock still rooted unlocked with my recovery? Sorry for dumb questions just want to make sure. Thanks.

You can get the official fxz file here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

All you really need to upgrade to 4.1.2 are the boot, system, and radio. Check my 9.16.6 components thread in the rom section if you want to flash all three in recovery.
This system.img can be used in place of the official one in the fxz on boot loader unlocked devices.
The easiest way to flash is with fastboot. Check the help or how to section for how to set up and use.

#85 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

updated op with new version and changelog. also added a link to the update.zip version for those who prefer to flash in recovery.

• ajm144k likes this

#86 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:34 AM

added rsdlite compatible mini fxz to the op.

#87 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:45 AM

updated op with 9.16.9 dst.

#88 Chahta

Chahta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Twitter:toph4er
  • Current Device(s):Droid X

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

updated op with 9.16.9 dst.

K so I've done some googling and all searches for 9.16.9 point back to your threads. 9.16.6 on the other hand gets all kinds of results. Where are you getting 9.16.9 from? Is there an OTA I've missed in the news somewhere? I'm missing something major I'm sure.

Sent from my unleashed xt926.

#89 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

K so I've done some googling and all searches for 9.16.9 point back to your threads. 9.16.6 on the other hand gets all kinds of results. Where are you getting 9.16.9 from? Is there an OTA I've missed in the news somewhere? I'm missing something major I'm sure.

thank you for searching first :)

9.16.9 is hot off the press. i was surprised that there was an update also, as there was no soak test afaik.

the best source for up to the minute available fxz files is here: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

it appears to be a very minor update, the only change in title is from MR-2 to MR-4. baseband is the same version but md5 values are different, so something changed.

#90 Chahta

Chahta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

So I see, thanks. In other news I'm on like my 12th attempt downloading 9.16.9, only once has it "finished" downloading, and it was corrupted...all the others fail partway through. Just downloaded AOKP fine first go from a different site with a matching md5 so it may be an adrive issue (on the off chance its not me anyways :p). Adrive is slow if nothing else but I am a patient man so its cool :)

#91 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:56 PM

So I see, thanks. In other news I'm on like my 12th attempt downloading 9.16.9, only once has it "finished" downloading, and it was corrupted...all the others fail partway through. Just downloaded AOKP fine first go from a different site with a matching md5 so it may be an adrive issue (on the off chance its not me anyways :p). Adrive is slow if nothing else but I am a patient man so its cool :)

yeah adrive does kinda suck, but i get 50gb free storage and download statistics. do you have a better solution?

#92 Chahta

Chahta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

yeah adrive does kinda suck, but i get 50gb free storage and download statistics. do you have a better solution?

Eh, no idea. I have good luck downloading from dev-host plus it provides md5, but I have no idea what the requirements are. Both nexusesque and the aokp I dled are from there and each time it has been quick and accurate. I can just download to my computer first, it isn't a huge deal.

• mhous33 likes this

#93 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:58 AM

Eh, no idea. I have good luck downloading from dev-host plus it provides md5, but I have no idea what the requirements are. Both nexusesque and the aokp I dled are from there and each time it has been quick and accurate. I can just download to my computer first, it isn't a huge deal.

Thanks I'll check into that...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users