Nice! ;-)

#1343 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

I see 84 mentioned often in github which probably means 84/85. Unless he makes another version for 75, this wouldn't be compatible.

Not entirely accurate. The kernels are all 3.0.8 for the ics leaks so far so there's a possibility that they're all compatible. No promises though.

Posted Image

Become a supporting member and help, get a DEV a phone, by going HERE

Please take the time to read our forum rules and guidelines.

#1344 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:07 PM

I can't believe I'm still on 84. No escape yet lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#1345 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

I can't believe I'm still on 84. No escape yet lol

Soon you can be on CM9

#1346 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

Soon you can be on CM9

Cool. At least EmericanX roms are keeping us busy :D

#1347 iammarcus24

iammarcus24

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:39 AM

Ok I had ICS running on my Razr and loved it from this Method.... My 3.5mm jack broke, just stopped working so I have my replacment phone and I have the large Zip file to install ICS but the link for the 2nd file is no longer working... Ive been looking for this file all night... Ive tried to load it with out it and .25% of the way in to the boot the Android guy gets a triangle above his head with an (!) in it.... so I assume I need that 2nd file...
Yes Im am rooted on stock however the replacment phone came with 2.3.6 not sure if that matters
please help!!! after 2mo with ICS on the Razr i dont wanna go back... I need that 2nd file

Thanks

#1348 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:43 AM

Ok I had ICS running on my Razr and loved it from this Method.... My 3.5mm jack broke, just stopped working so I have my replacment phone and I have the large Zip file to install ICS but the link for the 2nd file is no longer working... Ive been looking for this file all night... Ive tried to load it with out it and .25% of the way in to the boot the Android guy gets a triangle above his head with an (!) in it.... so I assume I need that 2nd file...
Yes Im am rooted on stock however the replacment phone came with 2.3.6 not sure if that matters
please help!!! after 2mo with ICS on the Razr i dont wanna go back... I need that 2nd file

Thanks

This is the .75 leak. To be able to install this, you need to be on the .173 build and not the .181 build. Check to make sure you're on .173

To download the second file, just right click the link and click "save as."
  • iammarcus24 likes this

#1349 iammarcus24

iammarcus24

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:50 AM

This is the .75 leak. To be able to install this, you need to be on the .173 build and not the .181 build. Check to make sure you're on .173

To download the second file, just right click the link and click "save as."

Mod--Dev--KOA Creator--- Thanks man!!! ok I left the replacment at home... (yes id rather have ICS on my broke phone than a headphon jack on me replacment...lol) so soon as I get back I'll see if I need to flash back to .173 and save-as the 2nd file(my bad... I just didnt read that correctly) it sure does say that..

#1350 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:04 AM

Mod--Dev--KOA Creator--- Thanks man!!! ok I left the replacment at home... (yes id rather have ICS on my broke phone than a headphon jack on me replacment...lol) so soon as I get back I'll see if I need to flash back to .173 and save-as the 2nd file(my bad... I just didnt read that correctly) it sure does say that..

Hey it's all good, everyone starts somewhere :)

Hopefully it all works out for you, if you need any help just post again here or pop in the chat room. There's always tons of people around here that will help. You can even send me a PM if you need to :)

Edited by spc_hicks09, 04 June 2012 - 10:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users