lotddragon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Google+:lotddragon
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR HD Maxx

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:19 PM

No those are for the regular RAZR (XT912) not the HD (XT926).

You can flash zooyork's blue theme for Rage HD if you want 1% battery I believe.

The blue theme doesn't have a 1% in the battery bar, and I run no soft keys so it overrides most of the theme in general. I know the power toggle has one, but it is on the left hand of the notification. Also, is there a way to get rid of the notification for power toggle in general? I know I can turn it transparent but it still gaps with other notifications up there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

infamousbanner_ver2.png

#842 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:21 PM

The blue theme doesn't have a 1% in the battery bar, and I run no soft keys so it overrides most of the theme in general. I know the power toggle has one, but it is on the left hand of the notification. Also, is there a way to get rid of the notification for power toggle in general? I know I can turn it transparent but it still gaps with other notifications up there.

There's an option in the power toggle settings to turn it off but you have to turn off the "always on top" option.

sent from my Raged S4 using Tapa 4 beta

#843 lotddragon

lotddragon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Google+:lotddragon
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR HD Maxx

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

There's an option in the power toggle settings to turn it off but you have to turn off the "always on top" option.

sent from my Raged S4 using Tapa 4 beta

Unpinning it did the trick, thank you. I'll continue to look for a circle battery mod or something to replace the stock battery icon. Even if I could get the percentage in the battery icon would be great

infamousbanner_ver2.png

#844 recDNA

recDNA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:43 AM

Please forgive me if this has been discussed... I am not asking you to do work you hadn't planned to do.... I'm just curious if there is any plan to create new rage roms based on new updates as they come along?

Also, can I run this rom in a slot in safestrap while maintaining rooted .79 as system rom. My bootloader is locked.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

• cmchance likes this

#845 cmchance

cmchance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Twitter:c_m_chance
  • Google+:Christopher Chance
  • LocationTexas
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr MAXX HD

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:48 AM

Please forgive me if this has been discussed... I am not asking you to do work you hadn't planned to do.... I'm just curious if there is any plan to create new rage roms based on new updates as they come along?

Also, can I run this rom in a slot in safestrap while maintaining rooted .79 as system rom. My bootloader is locked.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Subscribed.  Interested as well.

#846 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts
  • Twitter:@bdazzg1
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TonyRossBDAZZG1
  • LocationPrescott Valley, AZ
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, LG G2, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:03 AM

Hey Ragers! I've taken over the RageHD Project. RageHD v2.0 will be available very soon!! Release date TBA

It is based on 9.20.1

It does have a 1% battery Icon available

This is built foe unlocked bootloader only. I can attempt an updater script for SS but no promises and have no plans of supporting SS installs Sorry:( Once I release, I will need some locked bootloader SS testers

• New Rising, TeamRage, DeJaVu74 and 2 others like this

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#847 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

9 . 20.1 is the latest OTA correct do its 4.1.2 based.

#848 cmchance

cmchance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:45 PM

Hey Ragers! I've taken over the RageHD Project. RageHD v2.0 will be available very soon!! Release date TBA

It is based on 9.20.1

It does have a 1% battery Icon available

This is built foe unlocked bootloader only. I can attempt an updater script for SS but no promises and have no plans of supporting SS installs Sorry:( Once I release, I will need some locked bootloader SS testers

When are you thinking it will be ready? I might be interested in being a locked tester.  I'm currently locked (because I took the 9.18.79 update before I unlocked...DOH!) but I've already reverted back, rooted, blah, blah, blah.  I'm currently running Rage using safestrap.  So I'm thinking if you can even give me a 40-50% certainty I won't brick or anything, then I would love testing it.

• recDNA likes this

#849 bjoostema1933

bjoostema1933

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD Maxx /Nexus 7

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

Really looking forward to this buddy, thanks for maintaining this firmware! It's a good one but it's been needing some love lately haha

#850 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, LG G2, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

Really looking forward to this buddy, thanks for maintaining this firmware! It's a good one but it's been needing some love lately haha

I joined Team Rage as a Bionic Dev and when I found out BDH got rid of his HD I decided to take over support for this ROM (since I have an unlocked Maxx HD lol)

When are you thinking it will be ready? I might be interested in being a locked tester. I'm currently locked (because I took the 9.18.79 update before I unlocked...DOH!) but I've already reverted back, rooted, blah, blah, blah. I'm currently running Rage using safestrap. So I'm thinking if you can even give me a 40-50% certainty I won't brick or anything, then I would love testing it.

It will be released within a week. Found a small bug today that needs to be worked out lol. I can guarantee you won't brick using SS. I will likely have to get rid of the radio and boot images that are included and mod the update script. There's no doubt in my mind it will run... Just need to get it to flash properly. :)

9 . 20.1 is the latest OTA correct do its 4.1.2 based.

you are correct sir

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

• TeamRage and bjoostema1933 like this

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#851 cmchance

cmchance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:17 AM

It will be released within a week. Found a small bug today that needs to be worked out lol. I can guarantee you won't brick using SS. I will likely have to get rid of the radio and boot images that are included and mod the update script. There's no doubt in my mind it will run... Just need to get it to flash properly. :)

You mean to say that if you have a locked bootloader, you will still have to use the 9.16.9 radio and baseband version associated with it?

#852 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:24 AM

Yep I would think so because without being unlocked you can't flash a kernel without custom recovery.

#853 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:33 AM

You mean to say that if you have a locked bootloader, you will still have to use the 9.16.9 radio and baseband version associated with it?

Yes. Unless you took the OTA

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#854 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,453 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:39 AM

Or you know, use the radio flash that I created and posted to my RAZR HD Emporium thread.  ;)

• bdazzg1, DeJaVu74, legend221 and 1 other like this

Non potest esse nisi unus

#855 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:48 AM

Or you know, use the radio flash that I created and posted to my RAZR HD Emporium thread. ;)

true that Sam :ph34r:

• SamuriHL likes this

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#856 cmchance

cmchance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:12 AM

Or you know, use the radio flash that I created and posted to my RAZR HD Emporium thread.   ;)

WHAT!?!  I did not know that you had done this.  I'm looking for this now!

#857 cmchance

cmchance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:13 AM

Yes. Unless you took the OTA

I did originally take the OTA.  I'm about to apply the radio flash that Samuri made.  Count me in as a locked tester for sure!

#858 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,453 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:16 AM

WHAT!?!  I did not know that you had done this.  I'm looking for this now!

LOL :)  Yea, I created it when the OTA came out.

• johnthehillbilly likes this

Non potest esse nisi unus

#859 sfg

sfg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD MAXX, Nexus 10

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

Looking forward to 1.3. 1.2 has been rock solid.

• g2sws likes this

#860 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:05 PM

RAGE HD v2.0 is LIVE!!! Official Support Thread

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I've also started a new thread here since this is a completely new build.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• DeJaVu74 likes this

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users