8 replies to this topic

#1 fbm111

fbm111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Twitter:fbm111

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:34 PM

Anyone know of a way or if it its possible to link the ring and notification volumes? I use ringdimmer and it won't auto set notification volume now that i can't link it to ring volume.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#2 chuckyteets

chuckyteets

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:43 AM

Anyone know of a way or if it its possible to link the ring and notification volumes? I use ringdimmer and it won't auto set notification volume now that i can't link it to ring volume.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

bump! just did the verizon leak sideload thing to get ICS and keep root. notification volumes are separate from ring volume, and there is no option to link them back together. I've tried a few apps but none of them can link them unless the app itself is open any time you want to change volumes

#3 Averix

Averix

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:_Averix

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:17 PM

Has anyone found a solution for this? Kind of a pain that you can't link them together anymore.

#4 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:22 PM

System Settings > Sounds > Volumes

Its there for me on KOA ROM but that's CM9 based. Could have swore it was on the .75 leak as well.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#5 chuckyteets

chuckyteets

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM

System Settings > Sounds > Volumes

Its there for me on KOA ROM but that's CM9 based. Could have swore it was on the .75 leak as well.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

yeah i'm on KOA now too on .206 and it is there, but it was not there on stock .206.. so goofy. there's got to be a simple mod to fix it on stock setups if CM9 can do it

#6 qoncept

qoncept

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:15 PM

I'm on the .211 leak now and I'm not seeing a way to link them. I have a rule in Smart Actions to turn my ringer volume way down during work, but there's also no action to change the notification volume. And the volume buttons only affect ringtone, not notifications. Stupid.

#7 my2cents

my2cents

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:47 AM

I've also been trying to figure out a solution. No simple ones exist and I cant seem to find a complex one either. I might have to try a CM9 based rom. Anyone find a way to link them yet?

#8 qoncept

qoncept

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:58 AM

Did anyone ever get anywhere with this? I don't want to install a rom.

#9 maxximized 234

maxximized 234

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:50 PM

anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users