67 replies to this topic

#61 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

I just attempted the install again. deleted super user. Mounted system. Then flashed the zip. Then I unmounted system. Check system/bin. Still no beats. I must be doing something wrong.

i have the same problem. it blows, i think its juet bragging rights though.
a what? an android? whats that?

#62 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

i have the same problem. it blows, i think its juet bragging rights though.

Give me a minute to find the names of the files. You do not unmount, just mount /system, flash, reboot. No wiping.basimage_ibeats.bin Should be one of the files in /system/bin

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#63 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

i have the files a few times. how do i use them? is there anyway to make an app for it, just to show the logo?
a what? an android? whats that?

#64 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:22 PM

i have the files a few times. how do i use them? is there anyway to make an app for it, just to show the logo?

You don't "use them." You just play music on your phone now and it will sound better. There is no "app," Beats Audio is not an app, it's just modified equalizer files.

#65 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

Roger that. I have to files now. I might not have seen them before too. I really cannot tell a difference. I have messed with the EQ setting on the phone. The ear head phones I use are Sony and they have good sound. The Razr had good sound. I might restore my backup before I installed it and see if I can. I have the files. O well, I really want to lol at a VZW emplyoee when they ask to see my Razr and be, you have no clue. It will cut you. Thank you Hicks.
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#66 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

Roger that. I have to files now. I might not have seen them before too. I really cannot tell a difference. I have messed with the EQ setting on the phone. The ear head phones I use are Sony and they have good sound. The Razr had good sound. I might restore my backup before I installed it and see if I can. I have the files. O well, I really want to lol at a VZW emplyoee when they ask to see my Razr and be, you have no clue. It will cut you. Thank you Hicks.

You're welcome!

#67 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:48 AM

So I went back to GB for stability and less bugs. I am on .173 rooted. I been trying to install the beats apk. I mount system and the flash and reboot. I do not have any files in the .bin folder. Any ideas? I miss this apk now.

To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#68 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:53 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I downloaded all 8 files from there site too. If I have to copy past files in the .bin folder. Not sure what one is the newest.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: recovery, ics, leak, custom recovery, ics recovery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users