#1 truedis

truedis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:10 AM

Bizarrely the

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

, which used to respond all throughout the day to tweets, went silent the other day after replying to me that they'd look into where the heck my phone went after I sent it back for repair. Anybody know what happened? Maybe Moto decided to give twitter support the axe.

I've been calling every day trying to find out what black hole my HD MAXX disappeared into, but in a plot twist that only Kafka himself could dream up, the repair department has no actual direct contact with the facility that does the repairs and can only email them and hope for a response within 24 hours. Maddening!

If anyone knows how to light the fire under their a** I'd love to know, because this Droid X2 I have as a temp phone is slower than molasses and eats battery like Jessica Simpson with a plate of wings.

#2 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

They sent it to Area 51 with the rest of the Razr HD's to experiment on after the bootloaders got unlocked. Sorry, but your phones location is now classified :p

• Staf_in_Wah likes this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#3 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

Lest anyone believed my previous post, it's a JOKE! But really. Who knows what they're up to?  :ph34r:

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users