75 replies to this topic

#61 MyStro023

MyStro023

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Twitter:mystropro

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:41 AM

When I toggle it crashes, I believe settings will crash because it needs to reload the Dark Liquid, it should come back in a few seconds.

This is true - it has to reset a bunch of things, so it will crash.  If it doesn't work though, I'm not sure why it wouldn't.

#62 m0nk3y_ma17

m0nk3y_ma17

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:42 AM

Has anyone had any problems getting dark liquid to work? I toggle it and it doesn't work and then my settings will crash sometimes. I tried wiping cache and dalvik and permission fix and it still won't work.

Select a profile. And then turn it on. Hope that works:ph34r:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#63 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

Alright thanks guys!

#64 MyStro023

MyStro023

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:05 AM

Wonder what TSC is crafting up in the kitchen for us -- its been oddly quiet for a couple of weeks from the best team out there!

#65 MyStro023

MyStro023

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:37 PM

Okay - really strange things have started happening the last two days on LiquidCore.

I've had numerous random restarts - including two straight into "Safe mode."  I didn't even know there was a "safe mode" on these things!

I also solved my Wifi issue by setting a static IP.  It appears that the issue is linked to however it is supposed to pull an IP out of DHCP.  It just wasn't pulling it off my network for some reason.

Also, suddenly JuiceDefender wont work and my battery usage has gone nuts.  Most of it is choked up to Android OS (32%) off this latest charge, and the battery is dying in less than 6 hours.

No clue what happened, but its crazy indeed.  I may switch to Swagger to see if it works better tomorrow, but I figure I'll do another setup tomorrow with Liquidcore to see if something just corrupted itself or not.

#66 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:26 PM

Hey fellow flashers of crack.. I have been out of the game like many other developers out there, been working on a couple things, such as a super Linux script to auto build new builds, add my custom TSC stuff, and upload it with a single command. In the middle of this I am facing a family crisis, I'm studying for an A+ cert test and I need it to get a job to provide for my FAM. That obviously takes priority over everything. I just wanted to keep y'all in the loop and know I haven't stopped working on things.

Couple things that are keeping me from my dev work..

To build a fresh build, you need Linux 64 bit. I have a Linux 64bit virtual machine that works great, but when it runs, it takes about 8-12 hours to build. This is hard for me to do cause I also game late at night on Star Wars the old republic...cant run them at the same time.

So...I'm looking into getting a cheap 64 bit PC to dedicate to spitting out scheduled auto builds. I wouldn't have to touch it!
  • jrazrz likes this
We don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
Donate!

#67 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:29 PM

Also, I am very very sad to say I lost my three best testers, two are forced to not be able to mod their phones at all, and the last upgraded to HD. So if anyone wants to fill the position, its open and greatly appreciated.
We don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
Donate!

#68 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

I PM'ed on helping to test.....I suppose I could maybe also assist in doing some compiling for ya, just need to understand the level of time/energy. I unfortunately work a lot.

I have a 64 bit MBP with about a dozen VM's of various flavors, including Ubuntu, Mint, Kali, and Backtrack to name a few linux ones.

#69 livinitwarrior

livinitwarrior

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Turbo 64GB, Nexus 7, Midnight

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:18 AM

definitel the new liquidcore is the best smoothest version of liquid out there, but I keep having weirdbugs.on one, the lockscreen + to add widget didnt exist. after doing a clean install, the second flash of it wouldn't allow for 3rd party keyboards to be used.

I would really love to figure out how to help with this. I can test stuff for the next month, but once I start rotations (august) I'll be at the hospital all day and won't have much time.

#70 140hours

140hours

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Twitter:galstg

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

I have been a faithful TripleCore user for as long as it's been out, and with my XT912 Droid RazrMAXX Verizon CDMA I took the plunge today and installed LiquidCore and Gapps (Slot 3).

Everything is A-OK and amazing, but one glitch, this screen keeps popping up every few seconds:

"Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped".

How do I get rid of this? Do I need to go into Safestrap 1.11 and clear some cache or ???

Thanks to everyone in advance for your help with this nag screen!

Cheers,

Gary Brant

#71 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

I have been a faithful TripleCore user for as long as it's been out, and with my XT912 Droid RazrMAXX Verizon CDMA I took the plunge today and installed LiquidCore and Gapps (Slot 3).

Everything is A-OK and amazing, but one glitch, this screen keeps popping up every few seconds:

"Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped".

How do I get rid of this? Do I need to go into Safestrap 1.11 and clear some cache or ???

Thanks to everyone in advance for your help with this nag screen!

Cheers,

Gary Brant

You could try going to advanced in safestrap and fix permissions and see if that helps.

#72 140hours

140hours

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Twitter:galstg

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:00 PM

I appreciate it but can't take credit for it. It's dhacker's fix from the liquidsmooth thread at xda.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

No, I did all that in Terminal Emulator, it still won't connect with the RAZR right next to my wifi antennae.

I need help, it just keeps saying "connecting", but doesn't.

Thanks!

#73 xXAaron04Xx

xXAaron04Xx

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:42 PM

I am having issues with the Home button. It will not work at all. There is a vibration when I touch it so I know it is functioning but there is no action to it. Any ideas?

#74 darkpikasso

darkpikasso

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationmexico
  • Current Device(s):motorola razr xt912

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:33 AM

Hi, DOes Anyone Has The Link For The Triplecore Rom For Xt912?
I Have Looked For That everywere And Nothing

Thank You An advance

#75 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:28 AM

Since TSC hasnt been on the site in a month, I have a PM to check in with him. In the meantime, I uploaded LiquidCore 1.1 to my Dropbox. This is a really good ROM, I had very few problems.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#76 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

I PM'ed TSC but have not heard back. For now, I am going to lock the thread since there doesnt seem to be support from the dev at this time, but will leave the dropbox link for now.

TeamSpeedCore, if you want the thread re-opened, just let me or one of the other staff know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users