96 replies to this topic

#41 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

Has anyone been able to successfully run a full benchmark on Quadrant? On the CPU benchmark mine gets an error "internal error during benchmark execution"

Edit: uninstalled then reinstalled and now it works fine.

#42 Armus

Armus

The Skin of Evil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:10 PM

I'm not sure if this is an error in ics or swift key or quick office but while attempting to type swiftkey will completely lock up and shut down. I can probably get quick office working with a different keyboard but it looks like swiftkey may have

quadrant worked fine for me I've got a score of 2985

#43 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

Lmao. I factory reset my phone with 80% battery and now after I setup my apps I'm at 100% without charging. I'm sure its a bug. Anyone have this issue

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#44 theFix2012

theFix2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

Those people with wake issues, try changing governors in setCPU or other similar app. Interactive is default on this leak. I changed to hotplug and have had better luck with wake. I did notice moto hotplug is not an option, which leads me to believe this is still a beta version of ICS. Maybe a dev can chime in and help us possibly get that governor back on ICS? I noticed battery life isn't as good as on moto hotplug. The default interactive seemed to cause some slight lag too. Ok, I'm done.

#45 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:19 PM

Okay look. NO ONE post here about your problems if you did NOT factory reset after install is fully complete. Half of you are posting app problems, not phone problems. and since you were SUPPOSED to RSD Lite back to stock THEN do procedure, you shouldn't have a problem wiping.
Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#46 ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

Switched from Interactive to Hotplug governor and increased my Quadrant score by an appreciable amount. Let's see how my battery life fairs over the weekend.

Sent from my Droid RAZR (Stock Rooted 4.0.3 ICS) using Tapatalk 2 beta 5

Attached Files

#47 Armus

Armus

The Skin of Evil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

lol, I'm sure this is not totally ICS related but my synced music is showing up duplicated and in general the library is all messed up. well, I needed a house cleaning I'm sure.

Another thing I'm curious about is the expectation/lack of actions on the notification pane. I thought it was suppose to be like on Eclipse's rom and have all these hot-buttons, not just a link to a settings tab. or so I just need to install an app or something?

And I thought we were suppose to have two "home" bars (I forget the official name - its where the phone app is located by default) one up and the other hidden.

#48 Cruiserdude

Cruiserdude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Twitter:@andrewblitch

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

Live video feed on the Masters app doesn't work, only the highlight videos. That's a surprisingly big deal to me, as it works on GB.

#49 orcsbane13

orcsbane13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

I did a factory reset after flashing. I went back to gb because of the laggy behavior. Might try again. I had a bug with the camera. I took a picture zoomed in and went back to view it and it was fully zoomed out. Also I could not add a motocast social network. I could add a motocast account but no option for motofacebook.

*edit just installed it again and switched to the moto_plug governor and wow what a difference.

#50 theFix2012

theFix2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:22 AM

Also, those having app issues, you need to remember that a lot of apps are still not compatible with ICS. Just a heads up.

Sent from my MAXXED out ICS!

#51 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:27 AM

All of the reports so far in this thread are of apps that are compatible. So.

#52 Nanniepoo

Nanniepoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:36 AM

I'd highly recommend wiping. Basically no bugs for me, except my phone froze up once and had to hard reboot after undocking from my hd dock (new webtop is awesome!!!). No issues with camera zoom, play music library, lag, face unlock, etc.

#53 UnknownIntention

UnknownIntention

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

Those people with wake issues, try changing governors in setCPU or other similar app. Interactive is default on this leak. I changed to hotplug and have had better luck with wake. I did notice moto hotplug is not an option, which leads me to believe this is still a beta version of ICS. Maybe a dev can chime in and help us possibly get that governor back on ICS? I noticed battery life isn't as good as on moto hotplug. The default interactive seemed to cause some slight lag too. Ok, I'm done.

Hey just wondering is there any other "tweaks" (cant think of what else to call it) that i could change using Rom Toolbox or some other app?

#54 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:05 PM

hotplug is default. trust me.

#55 UnknownIntention

UnknownIntention

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

hotplug is default. trust me.

When i installed rom toolbox it had Interactive already seleted. Is hotplug the better route for sure?

#56 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:14 PM

So you guys getting better performance with hotplug

#57 UnknownIntention

UnknownIntention

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

So you guys getting better performance with hotplug

I havent had issues with interactive or hotplug. However many of the issues reported where related to apps i dont use and issues i havent experienced

#58 rndchef

rndchef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:29 PM

Just curious, has everyone else done a factory data reset after flashing this?

Definitely worth it. First time I loaded the ICS Leak, the phone got hot and battery died fast so I went back to .173. Second time I did the factory reset after flashing and no problems. Love the new ICS. Apex Launcher made it one step better.

#59 freestylesno

freestylesno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

after i installed bootstrap my battery % is all messed up it dropped from like before i installed 80% to 60%. i tried resting and it dropped to 30% i went and wipped battery stats and no help. it has now been sitting at 5% for over 3 hours.

#60 fastfoodfred

fastfoodfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

Calibrate your battery. It'll fix your stuff. I use the free Battery Calibration app on the market.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users