• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#81 quangtran1

quangtran1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

Any touchdown users out there? I am unable to download the key from the market (says not compatible). waiting on a response from touchdown...

Too late for you now (unless Nitrodesk sends you the key) but you could have installed Touchdown and the key before you flashed the leak. That's one of the two things I always do before flashing an update. The other thing is to perform the wifi hotspot hack to make sure it works.

#82 Rockingout92

Rockingout92

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:@ZacharyMikel
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

Has anyone had issues with being able to edit certain things in Smart Actions? Like timeframe, for instance? because it force closes for me. I'm not sure if I have frozen something or what's up.

#83 chavist

chavist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Has anyone had issues with being able to edit certain things in Smart Actions? Like timeframe, for instance? because it force closes for me. I'm not sure if I have frozen something or what's up.

If you loaded the axiom script it breaks smart actions. Other than that no it works

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

#84 danddo

danddo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:13 AM

haptic feedback went haywire on me yesterday forcing me to reboot (pwr + vol-). Believe it happened when i was pressing the back key while screen was in middle of rotating to portrait from landscape.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#85 STiK

STiK

STiK in the Mud

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA
  • Current Device(s):LG Nexus 4

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

While listening to spotify via headphones today, my music blared out as i took a pic. Seems as though camera sounds cut out the headphone jack. Scared the crap out of my son lol

#86 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

While listening to spotify via headphones today, my music blared out as i took a pic. Seems as though camera sounds cut out the headphone jack. Scared the crap out of my son lol

Yeah I think that's with any Android OS version. Had it happen to me before too lol.

#87 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

I have been running the leak since it first dropped last month (mar 31) and everything was smooth like butter. Battery life was great.

But the past week or so i noticed things changing. Phone was getting very slow, screens freezing, power button refusing to turn phone on, battery life terrible, etc.

So, i did a factory reset (i did one three first time i installed the leak) and reinstalled all of my apps. My phone us back up and running the way it did treed weeks ago. Smooth and fast with zero lag.

I how it doesn't get screwy again and i can't help but wonder what caused the issues all of a sudden.

also...i know several users commented on temple run not working but i have noticed that it works fine since the last update.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

#88 powerdan74

powerdan74

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNorth Ridgeville, OH

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:22 AM

I have been running the leak since it first dropped last month (mar 31) and everything was smooth like butter. Battery life was great.

But the past week or so i noticed things changing. Phone was getting very slow, screens freezing, power button refusing to turn phone on, battery life terrible, etc.

So, i did a factory reset (i did one three first time i installed the leak) and reinstalled all of my apps. My phone us back up and running the way it did treed weeks ago. Smooth and fast with zero lag.

I how it doesn't get screwy again and i can't help but wonder what caused the issues all of a sudden.

also...i know several users commented on temple run not working but i have noticed that it works fine since the last update.

I seem to have a similar problem. I have been running the ICS leak for awhile. Now the power button will not turn on the phone. How were you able to eventually turn it on to do the factory reset?

#89 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:57 PM

No issues, been running it since it came out.

#90 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

I seem to have a similar problem. I have been running the ICS leak for awhile. Now the power button will not turn on the phone. How were you able to eventually turn it on to do the factory reset?

It would eventually come on but after several tries and it was very slow and would freeze alot.

#91 mattfox27

mattfox27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Twitter:@Mattfox27
  • Google+:Mattfox27@gmail.com (Gtalk)
  • LocationSoCali

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:29 AM

My battery life is cut in half, after a fresh install, is this thing just a battery hog or is there a fix? I used to be able to get 12 hours at least from my batt now its like 6-8 and its dead.
Don't take me too seriously, its only my opinion...

#92 ddemlong

ddemlong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

My battery life is cut in half, after a fresh install, is this thing just a battery hog or is there a fix? I used to be able to get 12 hours at least from my batt now its like 6-8 and its dead.

Im guessing there is an internal software issue with the cpu at times. The phone gets stupid hot while running ICS at times for a reason. This is just why I am waiting for the official, yes its ICS but very buggy
Droid RAZR Rooted

#93 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

After i did a factory reset and reinstalled my apps, my phone is nor registering properly with the play store. Apps and games i used to use now all of a sudden say they are not compatible with my device. Frustrating.

#94 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

After i did a factory reset and reinstalled my apps, my phone is nor registering properly with the play store. Apps and games i used to use now all of a sudden say they are not compatible with my device. Frustrating.

Clearing data from the Play Store might help.

System Settings > Apps > All

Find Google Play Store and clear the data and cache. No promises but it might work.

#95 jrickman51

jrickman51

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Twitter:jrickman9705

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:50 AM

anyone having problems with connecting social apps, facebook, twitter, etc.. i get a popup telling me it's been disabled, not a deal breaker for me as i can dl the apps and access but cant use the social program thats installed, also when checking for update i get "check for update is not avaiable at this time try again later" locked out, anyone else having this problem?

#96 pdumont1

pdumont1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:@puffingonj
  • Google+:Patrick Dumont
  • Locationct

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:13 PM

Has anyone had problems with phone freezing when using camera and trying to view the picture that was just taken?? It happens not every time and i have to do a hard reset on the phone. Other than that I have no problems.
gs3 with "unauthorized software"

#97 osnoozeo

osnoozeo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

My biggest problem is Facebook, i can upload pics of the kids, but i can't put a new status or start a new post. Everytime you hit post you Get a force close. But you can comment our upload pics. Frigging retarded.I'm on.84

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users