• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 yelson13

yelson13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

Well installed the 4.1.2 update . Installed fine but still starts up in fastboot
fastboot reasn: Sticky bit factory_fastboot.
Any ideas.  As for the above I had all the correct files needed to go to update.
Original boot screen is back after all three power button derpress and then normal startup. Works fine.  Just no longer starts up like normal.

If you were stuck in AP fastboot you didn't need to flash an OTA because note that it says "flash failed" you could have just flashed something else like a custom boot logo, and problem solved.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#42 SLErnesto

SLErnesto

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:49 AM

I'I'm stuck in ap fastboot. Both Matt's utility and rsdlite haven't worked. Should I flash a custom boot logo using rsd lite?

#43 nifty101

nifty101

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

has anyone found the fix?

#44 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid razer m DOA :( New phone Samsung note 3 :)

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

I'I'm stuck in ap fastboot. Both Matt's utility and rsdlite haven't worked. Should I flash a custom boot logo using rsd lite?

You try to force shut down holding vol+and-and power? Then try a normal boot. Or if that don't work when powered down hold all 3 again for the options menu and select recovery. This has worked for me but note I have a custom recovery and I'm unlocked so I wipe and flash a fresh rom or restore a nandroid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users