• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 will4958

will4958

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:43 AM

I read that currently the only custom ROMs available for the Bionic with working HDMI are all blur based, which is why there are no Jelly Bean ROMs with working HDMI.  My quesiton is are there any blur-based Jelly Bean ROMs that're currently being developed with working HDMI?  I'm sure that with the current progress that's being made with the CM 10.1 JB ROMs, they'll soon have HDMI out support, but like some Android enthusiasts, I'm a little impatient. :p

• bendroid likes this

#2 taller238

taller238

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

I'm exactly on the same boat.

After I FXZed to 6.7.246 I lost the HDMI connection - only one short display of the phone screen to ONE of my three TVs when I tried to connect it to my Bionic.

I did't dare to FXZ back to .905 or any GB.

It's unfair and misirable.

I have tried all the hacks and other Roms but seems no go.

It's also weird that some ICS users reported a good connection, and some reported not until doing a hack.

I'm really frustrated for this issue. Now I ordered a lapdock and plan a last try.

Let me know your situation in a little detail plx - what's the version u r on? .246 stock or a customized rom? u tried lapdock or intend a direct HDMI connection to tv?

Thanks.

#3 will4958

will4958

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

I'm exactly on the same boat.

After I FXZed to 6.7.246 I lost the HDMI connection - only one short display of the phone screen to ONE of my three TVs when I tried to connect it to my Bionic.

I did't dare to FXZ back to .905 or any GB.

It's unfair and misirable.

I have tried all the hacks and other Roms but seems no go.

It's also weird that some ICS users reported a good connection, and some reported not until doing a hack.

I'm really frustrated for this issue. Now I ordered a lapdock and plan a last try.

Let me know your situation in a little detail plx - what's the version u r on? .246 stock or a customized rom? u tried lapdock or intend a direct HDMI connection to tv?

Thanks.

I never had a problem using the HDMI when I updated to Jelly Bean.  What I was looking for was a ROM with more flash and customization than the stock.  Try the new Blurry Maxx 1.0 Jelly Bean ROM that just came out this week.  It's brand new in the ROM section and everything works, including HDMI.  No particular slot for flashing is mentioned, but I have it on slot 4 in SafeStrap.

#4 k.c.cole

k.c.cole

Droid Ninja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Twitter:kcalebcole
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid RAZR M

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

Blurry 2.4 will do it as well as flying jelly, the latter is currently being tested. Trust me if works great.

You will only be able to use lapdock with clue bad ROMs, but they do work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#5 TweakerL

TweakerL

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

Blurry 2.4 will do it as well as flying jelly, the latter is currently being tested. Trust me if works great.

You will only be able to use lapdock with clue bad ROMs, but they do work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Using lapdock with flying jelly right now...

• k.c.cole likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users