Photo

[ROM] [JB] Blurry 2.5.1 (Official 6/16/13)

• Please log in to reply
624 replies to this topic

#621 matjmonk

matjmonk

Pack Leader to Bubba

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,662 posts
  • Google+:matjmonk@gmail.com
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

I installed 2.4 and looks really good. Want to implement updates 2.4.1 and up but the Blurry Update options seems to start downloadingand but errors out quickly. Is there a way to manually update with the zip files? Any help is appreciated.

If you have the 2.4.1 update on your SD card, you can just boot into recovery and flash the zip, of course, I usually do a wipe of cache and dalvik first, but that's more out of habit.

Cheers

Posted Image
Bubba, perfide lues Odocoileus virginianus felines et ubique!

#622 kgrassers

kgrassers

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

Thankyou SOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!!

#623 fuzzypat

fuzzypat

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:00 AM

The app issue should not be ROM related.  The error in updates is normal until an update is available.

I am also unable to update apps like gmail, Hangouts, etc. The play store pops an error about the package file not being signed correctly.  I am assuming this is related to tweaks made to those apps (blacked out gmail, etc).  Is there any way to get the original verisons of these apps installed, so they can be updated regularly?

#624 matthew6279

matthew6279

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:56 AM

Is anyone having bluetooth connectivity problems? I am unable to play music through bluetooth with my truck. Anyone else run in to this? It says it is paired and connected for phone and media but it won't play. Thanks for the help!

#625 zekeb

zekeb

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:35 AM

Is anyone having bluetooth connectivity problems? I am unable to play music through bluetooth with my truck. Anyone else run in to this? It says it is paired and connected for phone and media but it won't play. Thanks for the help!

Bluetooth is working well for me, but Google Hangouts is not.

This is a fresh install in slot 1.

I get the package signature is invalid, remove the app and reinstall when I try to update hangouts.  Opening it from the play store takes me to the classic Google Talk app.

Are there any workarounds for this?  I tried clearing the Google play store user data and cache and rebooting, but I still get the same error.  I also get this error for Google play when I try to update.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users