Photo

[ROM] [JB] Blurry 2.5.1 (Official 6/16/13)

• Please log in to reply
624 replies to this topic

#141 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

Awesome! Can't wait to dload this warlock after work :-) glad to see pegasus and sio as default since this was the only setup I used on past ice builds. Thanks a million!!

Yeah and your Overclock zip is there...look at /sdcard/blurryzips and flash it.

#142 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

Why can't I get this to boot? D: I've tried several versions. None of these will boot for me. I've waited upwards of 10 minutes on a black screen in hopes of a boot with no success. Tried a fresh slot, tried a used wiped slot, etc. I've got nothin'. HALP

Are you on the 4.1.2 update?

#143 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ
  • Current Device(s):droid bionic

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:10 AM

Its blurry baby! 1.0 up and running, everything seems OK.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#144 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ
  • Current Device(s):droid bionic

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:25 AM

I'm really liking this keyboard skin :-)

#145 nitephlight

nitephlight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:34 AM

flashing momentarily- curious, were the exploits for tweakcpu govs and oc the same as ICS? 

#146 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

flashing momentarily- curious, were the exploits for tweakcpu govs and oc the same as ICS? 

No.  They were redone for Jellybean kernel.  I can send them to you if you need them.

#147 Eric214

Eric214

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

Wow very impressive guys!  Kudos all around. Seems very stable and been on it close to an hour now. Keyboard is very slick and love the look. I was happily shocked at the settings menu. I was expecting the stock style settings. It has some nice little goodies in there too! Smooth smooth smooth! i will charge up and see how the battery is! :)

#148 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

Just upgraded my stock today and here's official blurry! Nice and thanks for the ROM

#149 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:33 AM

Protip:  Make sure to look at the blurryzips on /sdcard/blurryzips.  

Includes:  Overclock, AC!D music, and Crossbreader zips.

Just flash in safestrap.

• c_live_lee likes this

#150 dstreng

dstreng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

Anyway to get stock toggles and stock status bar in a flashable zip? Absolutely love the rom but I'm not a theme guy.

#151 k.c.cole

k.c.cole

Droid Ninja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Twitter:kcalebcole
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid RAZR M

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

The Play Store won't update the Now app? It's not signed properly?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

#152 Tattooz305

Tattooz305

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:39 PM

Is it possible to change the apps on the lock screen? I would love to have gmail instead of the camera

Sent from my JB Bionic

#153 nine5raptor

nine5raptor

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  • LocationMO
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, Nexus 5, Moto X

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

Question for you all.... I grabbed a different wallpaper but it doesn't match the rom.... Do you happen to have some papers that match the theme? The only baked in one looks to be the stock red one which doesn't match.

#154 k.c.cole

k.c.cole

Droid Ninja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Twitter:kcalebcole
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid RAZR M

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:50 PM

So what exactly is crossbreeder?

#155 Apeman81

Apeman81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

So far so good.  Given the smoothness of the Alpha and Beta builds, no surprise thus far.

Complete functionality is a big DD influence for this ROM.  

My single complaint is the swap in messaging tools from the beta to the Official.  I prefer the look of the previous one.

I will update about battery and such shortl

#156 MaddHatter

MaddHatter

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:sparksDM
  • Current Device(s):MotoX 4.4

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

I have ran into this aswell. A number of Google aps have told me the page file is not signed properly and refused to update. The phone, this seems odd, doesn't seem to know it is on a Verizon network. I have the NHL Gamecenter app and I should have some extra features being a VZW customer, and they are not there, this was not a problem on any of the alpha or beta builds.

Otherwise, it is a very smooth and stable rom. For me, I will have to return to Beta2 for DD I guess.

MotoX on 4.4

DROID Bionic 4.1 (Retired)

#157 budpaul

budpaul

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

This is sweet ROM! Thanks so much - donation incoming...

#158 Eric214

Eric214

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

So anyone have thoughts on battery life yet?  i know I've only been on the rom a few hours but here's what I've seen so far.

2:23 min on it 15% screen brightness (at 6 min on time) 2 3 min phone calls and nothing syncs but email that syncs once an hour (which I received 2 different times) and no wifi and lost 13% battery, seems like fast drain. I installed the rom and then charged to full.

Now i know i need to let it bake for a time. This is a base test to see if it gets better after i let it run down and charge overnight and clear the Battery stats and let the OS settle. I will post after work tomorrow to get a full days normal use as a DD.

As far as the ROM itself... its amazing sweet overall. I love it just hoping to get better battery life from what i've seen so far.

Eric

#159 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

See my response to MaddHatter below.

Question for you all.... I grabbed a different wallpaper but it doesn't match the rom.... Do you happen to have some papers that match the theme? The only baked in one looks to be the stock red one which doesn't match.

We are working on this. Really any black/blue wallpaper should do. Once I get around to putting a small black outer glow around the text it should be readable on any color screen.

So what exactly is crossbreeder?

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I have ran into this aswell. A number of Google aps have told me the page file is not signed properly and refused to update. The phone, this seems odd, doesn't seem to know it is on a Verizon network. I have the NHL Gamecenter app and I should have some extra features being a VZW customer, and they are not there, this was not a problem on any of the alpha or beta builds.

Otherwise, it is a very smooth and stable rom. For me, I will have to return to Beta2 for DD I guess.

Yes. We ran into a few problems with signing. We had to resign a lot of apps to get certain things to boot with the ROM. The problem is I may have resigned a few apps I shouldnt have. If you or anyone can give me a list of the apps that arent updating I will make sure they work in the next update. As for the verizon/gamecenter issue, Im going to assume that it has something to do with our way of removing bloat. The way JB is setup, verizon wanted to make it ridiculously hard to remove bloat. Instead of just placing the apps on system somewhere, they created a whole seperate partition for them. The only way to remove them was to delete them from the partition, which means they disappear from the phone completely, on all roms. We saw that this might be a problem for some people, so we have made a zip the user can flash that restores all vendor/verizon apps back to the phone. You can get it here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Try restoring that and see if NHL Gamcenters verizon features work for you. If so then it is tied into one of the apks.

So anyone have thoughts on battery life yet?  i know I've only been on the rom a few hours but here's what I've seen so far.

2:23 min on it 15% screen brightness (at 6 min on time) 2 3 min phone calls and nothing syncs but email that syncs once an hour (which I received 2 different times) and no wifi and lost 13% battery, seems like fast drain. I installed the rom and then charged to full.

Now i know i need to let it bake for a time. This is a base test to see if it gets better after i let it run down and charge overnight and clear the Battery stats and let the OS settle. I will post after work tomorrow to get a full days normal use as a DD.

As far as the ROM itself... its amazing sweet overall. I love it just hoping to get better battery life from what i've seen so far.

Eric

I havent really had any issues so far with the battery. Strange. I know deep sleep works really well. My phones been on for 5 1/2 hours in deep sleep and lost 8 percent battery... hopefully this gets better for you after the rom has been installed for a while.

• k.c.cole likes this

#160 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

Anyway to get stock toggles and stock status bar in a flashable zip? Absolutely love the rom but I'm not a theme guy.

Im going to talk to eye__dea and get a flashable zip to be installed with the rom under /sdcard/blurryzips that can flash back to stock theme in the next update.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users